HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, May 09, 2009

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK - Knock You Down

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK
What happens when you combine 3 superstars into a song ?
  • Kanye West
  • Keri Hilson
  • Ne-Yo

You get a awesome track call 'Knock You Down'
Which somehow I think Ne-yo wrote it or maybe all 3 of them
since all 3 of them writes their own songs. .

I never thought I'd be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
Then you came in, and knocked me on my face
Feels like in I'm a race
But I already won first place

It's been awhile since I've heard a good track of r&B meets hip-pop
so thumbs up for me !



I think the video is pretty cool too.
check it out !
Sadly all the live performances, ne-yo is missing =(


SY is listening to : Keri Hilson ft. Ne-Yo and Kanye West - Knock you down

P/s : That doesn't mean I'm still not listening non-stop to BoysOverFlowers's OST

Signing out,
SY,
Just get back up when it knocks you down !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...