HTML Nuffnang

Friday, October 27, 2006

Holiday of life !

One week holiday is gonna end just around the corner !
Excited cause I can get all my paper already but sad cause I'm kinda lazy to wake up so early !
Sadly I won't be in on Tuesday
> Got a school trip [joining me would be May, Ching & Ikram]
> Tuesday got 6 subjects [6 papers to take]
> I wanna know my moral marks
[study so hard by memorising all 36 moral values][it better be good]
> Cannot sing to ka yee [enjoy annoying her for fun]

Next week, need a change of plans !
With school on, I can't watch Devil Beside You at 2.30 in da morning.
Have to watch the repeat the next day at 3.30 p.m.[that sounds painful to wait for, so long]
Anywayz, I found more pictures of my new hottie, Mike He (Jiang Meng) [i'm good]


This part is funny. Yuan Yi caught them when Meng wanted to kiss her. Called him elephant

Jiang Meng & Yang Ping (good buddies)

I just realise recently in the show, Qi Yue is older that Meng by a year. That's why Meng keep calling her 'jie jie' (big sister) - be dangerous siblings he say ..hahah

Yuan Yi & Jiang Meng. Yuan Yi also leng chai. But of course da bomb is Meng. (wink)

This is deadly. Can kill me off with this look !

This part is funny !!
Yuan Yi : I sense something evil is near us !
Qi Yue : It's like the feeling in ghost month
Yuan Yi : Yea ..
(looks to the right)
Jiang Meng : Hello !!!
Qi Yue : @ @

This show seriously make Taiwan look so clean !

Say no more su yi ! say no more ...

Their 'love letter'

Cast of DBY

Signing out,
SY,
can life get any better than this ???

2 comments:

huey said...

mana pergi?

SY said...

*huey*
Bread & pewter factory

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...