HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year !

Since tmw is 2007, I just wanna say ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!

** What I'm expecting in 2007 **
  1. New challanges since I'm siting SPM this year ..
  2. Driving - weeEEEEEE
  3. Maroon 5's new album
  4. More shows on dennis oh !!
  5. Going more outings - take more photos
  6. Activities in my clubs > training the juniors in koperasi and leo club
  7. Removing out my braces in march/april
** My wishlist **
  1. More stuff .. I want more shoes, more clothes , more necklace ..
  2. (cough) more hotties for me to admire and drool around [like dennis,ahh]
  3. 10 A1's for SPM !!!
  4. Perfect teeth - to perfect my awesome smile =)
  5. more photos .
  6. I want to eat more food from solid meat to fresh seafood to chocolate cakes.
Signing out,
SY,
adios 2006 & aloha 2007 !

4 comments:

Ikram said...

Wooosh. >_>

Good luck le, training the Junior Koperasi-an. :3

SY said...

*cramz*
If I'm not wrong, few of us have to help out. Maybe you can help too !

Ikram said...

Wosh, I can ask them to buy Mentos .. LoL xD

Later kena report bully =.=;

SY said...

*cramz*
haha ..your wishlist
bully juniors !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...