HTML Nuffnang

Friday, December 29, 2006

Sweet Spy


Title: The Sweet Spy

Category: Drama/Comedy
Starring: Nam Sang-Mi, Yoo Sun, Lee Ju-Hyun, Dennis Oh
Director: Go Dong-Sun
Writer: Kim Gi-Ho, Lee Sun-Mi, Kwon Mi-Sun
Total Episodes: 20
Language: Korean
Subtitle: English (hardsubbed)
broadcast: 2005/11/7 ~2006/1/10 @ MBC

~ How I gotten into the show ~
Sweet spy was a show I recently finish watching. Thanks to my friend for downloading it for me. On wednesday I watched the whole series from 7 p.m to 6 a.m the next day :P Let me tell you every detail I know about this show.After DBY ended,I kinda had no shows to watch since I've watched the onces on tv before.Then a show call "Sorry, I love you" which took over DBY kinda ending soon,they were promoting sweet spy. I was watching then I saw dennis in it.Note : I didn't know his name or anything about the show :notice He look 'fine' =P Then I knew, I had to watch this show {since it looks good}ok,was lying-I just wanted to watch the show for the hottie guy I spotted ! Went online to do some research on the show & found out the hottie was Dennis Joseph O'Neil. Since then, he was my dream guy. Think a lot of you guys gonna vomit blood hearing me !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Synopsis~
A traffic patrol officer Lee Sun-ae (Nam Sang-mi), the widow of police officer Kim Minook who got killed in a framed car-accident two years ago, finds herself suddenly immersed into an international espionage by Han Yoo-il (Dennis Oh), an undercover agent disguised himself as a successful entrepreneur. Mr. Han, hired by Japanese Black Dragon, stole a ballpen, from Russian Mafia, which contains Korean peninsula and East Asian political and military top secrets. Kang-Jun (Lee Joo-hyun) recently transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department and becomes Sun-ae¡¯s boss. Park Eun-joo (Yoo Sun), born in a distinguished family, hidden her political ambitions, joined the same Criminal Investigation Department immediately after Kang Jun. Ms. Park graduated from the same Police Academics as Kang Jun did and courted him for over ten years. Kang Jun opens an old case involving Sun-ae's late husband that leads him to an entanglement between the current Korean political/economic powers and their dirty secrets. He soon finds himself in an embarrassing situation involving his own father who warned him to drop the case, and conflicts with Han Yoo-il, who fell in love with Sun-ae before he had to a chance to confess his own feeling to her.

~Review on the cast ~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She married a young police officer, Kim Minook, but shortly after their marriage he died in a questionable car accident. Soon Ae ends up becoming a special recruit police officer but soon finds that making a living on her own is not too easy. After accidentally stepping on the edge of the First Lady skirt ,she gets moved to a neighborhood public security center where she gets harassed by drunks, goes around looking for runaway teens, and get bruises here and there trying to help solve domestic disputes. She has a very troublesome life but she works very hard never to forget her duties as a police officer.

My very own opinion :
When I first saw her in the show, I knew she's gonna be the 'blur type' case. haha. she's not the "leng lui" that makes guys go 'wow' but when she's on proper makeup, she looks pretty. like the real beauty one. I just found out that I'm same height as her. So I guess I won't look that bad with dennis someday.haha {I feel I'm the shorty}. Her spy name is koala. damn cute. Dennis calls her koala not soon-ae. "Hey koala, good night !"
likes : Her acting skills are great especially her crying scenes. It touches the viewers.
dislikes : How blur, stupid and careless she can be !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A character with an unknown identity who has nothing but money suddenly appears out of nowhere as a person who has great funding powers from a non-banking sector. There are many rumors going around about him because everything about him, starting from where he was brought up and what he did in the past, is hidden. He can speak English, Japanese, French, German, Russian and 2 third world languages, and he has information about anyone he needs to know about. His one and only hobby is boxing till he sweats, and this, after coming back from trips to Tokyo, Singapore, and Hong Kong. As the curiosity grows of what actually is behind the curtains of this great spotlight, fame, wealth and soft smile, he meets Soon Ae again, after getting a speeding ticket, at a sparring ring. After seeing her again a little fire of love lights his dim heart.

My very own opinion :
When they were promoting the show, he keep saying "my pen ! my pen !" which is kinda weird. From the very start, Dennis played a cool-gorgeous-charming-smart-sweet guy. From the 1st episode I knew I'm gonna get charmed by him. I also felt pity for his tragic life in the story being trained up as a spy since young.
likes : everything about him !
dislikes : the ending where he was shot twice and fell down the sea. the show ended where soon-ae receive a call with the id of his real name > indicating he is still alive. I'm happy knowing he didn't die in the end but it still feels weird.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He is a very hard worker; studying and working at the same time he makes it into the police college. This guarantees him a secure future and also exempts him from paying tuition. He graduates with exemplary grades and stands out among his classmates with his outstanding skills in solving cases which gets him promoted as a police captain early on in his career. He is a very lonely person who is frighteningly cold-hearted, doesn't let his feelings be shown nor does he let others come into his heart. But one day he meets the troublemaker police officer Soon Ae who starts to melt his heart.

My very own opinion :
Think his popularity in this show is kinda low since there is another hottie in the show. {sorry lee ..better luck next time}. His character is what I would call "brave" fighting for justice and not afraid of people of higher status.
Likes : His "brave" spirit
Dislikes : You know he fought with Dennis twice. He got injuired too but dennis was blue-black twice. Ouch. ..i feel da pain. Bad Kang Jun ! kekekke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She is born the eldest of a family from which many of Korea's best police officers were born. As a child she got all sorts of special education and was brought up not knowing any hardships. She is the most intelligent and talented woman ever to graduate from the police college. Its hard to believe that her feelings toward Kang June are truly love but one thing for sure is that she can not let someone take the most popular and best officer away from her. But just when she thought Kang June was all hers his heart starts to move toward the preposterous Lee Soon Ae! Just watching her going ahead and solving cases before any orders come down from the investigators stirs up great hatred inside Eun Joo's heart. Eun Joo becomes more of a wicked character as she rebukes each and every case Soon Ae is involved in to Kang Jun and even puts her into great danger. Soon after, Eun Joo herself gets into a great accident.

My very own opinion :
I don't know why but when she make her 1st apperance in the show, she was referred as "such a babe" till all the criminals and policeman got attracted to her. I don't find her that gorgeous to be honest. And I really hated how she bullied soon-ae. she SCREAMS a lot in the show. gosh she's worse than ching or pn.chong {serious}. the behind the scenes, when she screams like that, the crew would laugh real badly.
Likes : Her fighting skills
Dislikes : Her scream ..ahhh
shooting dennis !

~ Photo corner ~
These are the main cast in and out of the show ..
wow ..so much difference
dennis still looks good in both !

alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5013267029247256226" border="0" />Realise every show I watch has a love triangle ..
Wonder if I would have one in the future
{weird huh, wishing for one ?}
But if I was in soon-ae's position, of course I'll pick the guy on the left.
dennis oh =P me like !

alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5013267849586009810" border="0" />A group shot off set ...
so Sang Me is 5'4 and dennis is 6'2
If I was to stand next to him, I guess I won't look that bad
sorry, I'm daydreaming :P

~ Screenshots ~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are my favourite scenes of both dennis & soon-ae !
1st : both were drinking champange and later they "tango"
2nd : soon-ae was late for work till she rush into the bathroom finding dennis shaving.
3rd : soon-ae had no place to stay and she call dennis. cause his place need a speical doorcard to axcess in. I love dennis in black =)
4th : Park's cousin ask soon-ae how she communicate with dennis. dennis answered "body language" then he did that ...cute !

Edited this photo.
I added those words =P makes the photo so funny lolx

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edited this photo.
I added those words =P makes the photo so funny lolx
note : these 2 are different scenes. The fans join them together.

~ Dennis Oh ~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Found this online.
This one has gone through some photoshop editing by their fans !

Now the following was something I did dedicated for dennis ..kekekke
his different looks in the show. hope ya like it !
{I'm mad on dennis ... like those d-addicts fan ..ahh I'm a groupie !}

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Signing out,
SY,
I LOVE DENNIS OH !!!
will look forward to his next show =)

6 comments:

Ikram said...

Wosh, alot kind of looks Dennis have eh ? :P

SY said...

*cramz*
kekekke ... indeed !

Anonymous said...

no horny look ah?

SY said...

*ikhwan*
hmm .... guess not ?
haha ..
u got la ! 101 of that look !
wakkaka

Ikram said...

Horny ? LOL

SY said...

*zarul*
nub your head la !

*cramz*
that's ikhwan for sure !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...