HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Trip to Ipoh-Taiping-Penang Part 3

Finally the last part, let's get this thing done !
The last day basically just going back home from taiping .
Before I left my uncle's place & wait for my mum to do some 'final packing',
took some photos around the garden.
cause my uncle renovated the place, he don't rare anymore chickens edi
if not last time those chickens were so small, fat & cute !

Who say taiping no nice flower to take photo !!!

Although my uncle don't rare anymore chickens, everymorning I will hear the chicken noise
so I went around the houses looking for chicken 'sounds dumb right' 'pok ! pok !'
Finally I found 2 chickens. At first I saw the chicken from behind (it's backside)
I thought it was a duck.
then I say why my 8th uncle put a duck & a chicken together.
haha ..later only i realise 'both are chickens'.


zarul should like this photo =)

Ate 'dim sum' for breadfast. this dim sum as expensive as kl already. "sadly"

took this when we were on the way from breadfast.
waiting at the traffic light.

Reaching the toll gate soon ..
Wosh , look how straight the road is !

This is actually a photo I took when I was on the way back from penang
Miss it on part 2 . 'I'll just leave it here !'


Along the way of course there are some beautiful view to shot
actually when I'm on my way back, all I wanted to do is use finish my memory space
but before I did that, my battery flat edi


Signing out,
SY,
school coming - I wonder if I can can blog as often as I can like now later on :P

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

u saud breadfast....so...literally its bread fasting?as in puasa that cannot eat roti?

SY said...

*zarul*
haha .. was typing fast
din even notice it {woops}
breakfast > breadfast
:P

Ikram said...

I think ar, for some time in computer, using instant words would be ruining the English grammars. Lolz >_>

Anyway, nice trip. o.o

SY said...

*cramz*

Our chatting world already ruin the english !
haha

omg > zomg for example
hahaha

Ikram said...

That one slang, not additional IM grammar. :P

SY said...

*cramz*

(cough cough)
"kam to tak"

Ikram said...

Cam kotak ?

Kotak Kamera ar ? :P

SY said...

*cramz*

cantonese word ...
"kam to tak" meaning
like that also can !
haha

kam kotak sound like gold box !
lolx

Ikram said...

Kam Kotak in Cantonese means Gold Box ? :S

Wah liao wei, Im pro ._.

SY said...

*cramz*
yup ...gold box !
haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...