HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gong Hei ! Gong Hei !

Aloha everybody !
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !
GONG HEI FAT CHOY !

So everybody, hows your cny/ holidays ?

Just came back from my hometown in Johor. Surprising that the journey was fast despite my dad didn't speed. Around 2 hours + , we reach already.

Yeah, cny is getting boring year by year as my cousins all are growing bigger, we don't gamble as we used too.
Me & my cousin just watch dvd's at night like dvd marathon. My aunt got "imported dvds" like dreamgirls .. the prestige and many more. Damn clear =D Wei, the prestige damn nice ! really good show. Adelin would like it since it is related to magic =P

I like the song they're singing "we are dreamgirls ..."
sing along with it =)

Competition between magicians can get ugly ..

Ps : My cousin downloads show from D-addicts and he watches sweet spy too. He was on his road of throwing out when he heard I like dennis oh -_-"

My auntie was taking lots of photos which I hope to receive soon .
Woot - a lot of ppl say I got model potential =D
Also drank wine every night - eve (2 glasses) , 1st day (3 glasses) ..
Will continue visiting along the holidays ..

Still busy catching up with silence. Guess what I watch the ending first. Now I'm watching the starting. The starting is nicer - funny, intresting. The ending kinda boring and draging.

Signing out,
SY,
I wanna attend cny party where everybody wear red & I can take pic =P
anywhere ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...