HTML Nuffnang

Monday, March 26, 2007

Cause I have learn you're never too far away ~

FUN FACTS !
    • Hah, I change my song again !
It's currently Sugaray - Mr.Bartender [it's so easy,it's so right, it's so easy to rock it all night XD]

    • Btw, dennis oh approved both testimonial I send and never replied
the happy part : he read and notice and apporved
the sad part : he never replied

but he replied the korean girl .

Message to dennis oh :
[If you are d.oh, don't read this part which I doubt you will =P]

Dennis Oh, you damn rasist wei .. reply korean girl don't wanna reply mine la
Chinese girl treat like that is it XD. tsk tsk tsk. Dissapointed in you ....
Guess why ? I got new dude in my life =)
I'm putting you aside because you didn't reply me .. BAD DENNIS ~

    • I got lots of new photo !
These few days, my tai lo has been taking photos around the house. When wallace is not working, my bro would take photos of me instead. woot , look wallace is here ! when i'm typing about him ..hahah .. everybody say hi to mr.wallace
    • Fun In Kopearsi
I think being a member in the koperasi is the most fun curiculam in the school.
We get free food, holiday, pocket money *cough* money , more money for good results in exam and many other benefits ..lolx
Being the president makes it even better !

I don't wanna talk about the members cause right now I'm pretty angry of them today
so I'll passed that part !
Let the photos do the talking !

This is our yee sang photo ..
this photo is also posted in the koperasi board !

Hahahha
I think Jia Jun would be like : SY WHY YOU GO POST THIS UP !xd
my mouth looks worse than yours XD
I feel this is a nice photo =)

SY : Boys refill stock ...lolx Han Joe - lock door !
Jin Chen, Han Joe, Kok Keat, Ikram & Han Joe

Me & My Best friend, Kelly Loi [I like to call her Jelly Loi or sui lui]
We were eating ice-cream that day for free in koperasi XD
I was eating a trophy ice-cream which was very good
Look at my lips - all covered with chocolate !

    • Gift presentation !
The boys were blowing balloons for the stage ..
Teacher was taking photos around ..
I look so innocent and then later maybe I'll strike !

During datin's retirement ceremony , presenting a bouquet of flowers & gift to her
that's me & xin hui ~ [president and vice president of koperasi 2007]

Datin thought we were from the chinese society ..
SY : Happy retirement day teacher ..
datin : (hugs) oww ..thank you you're from chinese society right ..
SY : NO .... koperasi
datin : owh ..lolx

Xin Hui : Happy retirement day teacher ..
datin : (hugs) oww ..You only from chinese socity !
SY : laughs ..
Xin Hui : teacher, I'm from koperasi also !
datin : owh ..lolx
    • MORE PHOTOS FROM MALACCA FROM TEACHER'S CAMERA !

Try to spot me ..

(Fly goes in mouths .. )

Red shirt stands out !


Signing out,
SY,
I'm wearing really green eyeshadow in the middle of the night XD
Don't ask why ..haha

6 comments:

Ikram said...

SY : Boys refill stock ...lolx Han Joe - lock door !
Jin Chen, Han Joe, Kok Keat, Ikram & Han Joe

Wow, got 2 Han Joe's xDDD

SY said...

*ikram*

Woops ..
din notice that !
sry la , ppl blog middle of the night

Anonymous said...

i want to say sorry. but i'm an arrogant prick so i can't force the words out. when i call your name, you don't answer. it's either you're really mad and ignoring me or you really can't hear. i look at you everyday trying to catch your eye but when you look up, i look down. i'm a coward, i know. my pride and ego won't give in. but i hope you'll read this because for now, they're sleeping. if you really do forgive me, can you please say at least one word to me tomorrow? i hate fighting and making people mad...

SY said...

*chingy*

I didn't hear a word coming out from you today dedicated to me.
All I hear today was "WHERE IS MISS MAY ? WHERE IS CHUI MAY ? SHE'S HAVING MY NAMETAG"

anywayz, I have something to discuss with you tmw

SY

Anonymous said...

SCARED TO TALK TO YOU LAH!!! [thus the part about being a coward...]

SY said...

I knew you're kinda scard of me ..
lolx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...