HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Feels like the first time for me, till you set me free !

From now on, my title would be from the lyrics of the song playing in my winamp
[shayne ward - next to me]
[If there is not a important post bout anything BIG ~]

I got more photos from Malacca trip
~ I know you guys are gonna say "AGAIN ? !!@@FHNSIAKJFH
this round from ka-yee's camera XD
plus I got nothing much to post around
And I simply adore posting photos into my blog

I love this photo !
There's another photo where KK put his foot on han joe's head and I was like =O
It was a funny photo but KY deleted it cause she said it look weird for her [eeeeee !]

at the stop chilling ...

Wosh ...action again with the camera XD

Which is nicer ? Mine or KY's one ...

Btw, I'm going to Ipoh under school trip the week after Leo I.U Day
so in May, my blog is gonna be flooded with photos !

I don't think I'm gonna post much about anything BIG
cause I'm not bringing any camera back to my hometown
[hahahha taiping go makan ... the kuih all like 30 sen each , I will be "one of everything" XD]
good food and nice weather - taiping always very cooling
only kinda boring without the computer and tv and dogs
Maybe I'll chase the chickens for fun XD

And I don't think I have the time , I won't be doing any h/w or studies in the weekend
and thanks to 552233 - pn.chin gave like 1/3 of the blackboard full of add maths h/w list and we have bm essay to finish and I have 3 moral essays & 6 sejarah essays to be completed before I leave on friday which is bloody shoot .. and 552232 is dancing in rain for joy of torturing me with this. I'll make sure he'll do my h/w for me if I can't complete it. tsk tsk tsk

Yes, Yiming took this photo and I got plenty more XD



Which one is the best ?
hmm I like the second one =D

[you know I never post my personal photos big .. so deal with it ..giving u a peak !]
the quality of the photos is bloody shit good ..
his lens is a long as my upper arm
and his flash is like the height of my head to neck =P
so all the ppl holding the small camera all can go balik kampung and shit !

Signing out,
SY,
off to h/w-land - I'll stop by donutland soon ...
552233 - beware !

4 comments:

Ikram said...

Hmm, I shall not beware ! xD

Because someone finished the homeworks. >___>

Mengganas sei !

SY said...

*ikram*

I finished it cause I got skill
(peace sign) =D

But you will get it because you deserve it. Berlagak with the beruang s and vectors la .. Throw accounts book ! XD

Witch Amusement ... dennis oh =O

SY

Ikram said...

>_>

I don't know whether it is related but I had a bicycle accident. SY cursing me ! >.<

See first whether WA is released to download with Subs or not. Meow.

SY said...

*ikram*

.....
wah , what kind of accident ?
kena hit by car or like jian hao , fell down ?

Yea .. I was busy loading WA in youtube , no scene of dennis oh to be seen yet !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...