HTML Nuffnang

Monday, April 02, 2007

Do you think of me in a one way street ?


Have you been watching Fashion House ?



Hope they come out with the DVD
can't wait to watch the starting and ending .
they have like 60+ episodes and tv is only showing epi 20+



~ Hot stars in Fashion House ~

Hot photo of Joel Berti ~ Sexy dude
but he doesn't have that charm that dennis has on me =P

Thank god mum didn't ask me to peal them XD
Here's around 2 kg of prawns
We always buy fish , prawns and sometimes crab from taiping
cause it's way cheaper and fresher
Now I have a supply of fish for 2 months secured XD

Big Head Prawn @@



I finally cut my nails caused it's quite hard to write with long nails
short and clean XD

Despite all the busy activites, I still fail for my curiculam marks XP

Signing out,
SY,
waiting for Fashion House XD

2 comments:

Ikram said...

Teh evil hand of Queen !

SY said...

*ikram*

It's call teh clean & shiny hands !
Holds metal ruler !

(whole usj BLACKOUT)
> told u my hands were clean XD

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...