HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Makes me wonder ...

MAROON 5 IS BACK !

Finally, after waiting for years ..
they are back ! yeah =D

Their new single - Makes Me Wonder
a very nice to sing along song [easy for me to sing to my gfs]
they will be like =O

XD

Here is their world premiere video ...


Here is the world premiere performance in the nickelodeon awards ..
if I know they were performing, I would have watch it !
anywayz, I watched it on youtube yesterday XD



From the video you can see, adam's ear plugs all not working
- he had to remove it and sing while hearing all the fans screaming
no wonder he sounds nervous but he pull it through ..
so RESPECT !

I still in love with him !
SHE WILL BE LOVED
who would forget that ..

Signing out,
SY,
Makes me wonder if I feel f*** about you and I ..
I wonder if it makes a difference to cry ?
so this is goodbye !

2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh yeah! maroon 5's back alrite!...hehe

SY said...

*kc*

I didn't know you liked maroon 5 !
lolx

I only know you used to listen to john mayer ..lolx

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...