HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Throw out the dirt ~

Finally the week is over. .
I was angry at my family members ..
angry at cheok ..
angry at ikhwan ..
[all giving me anger till I got so stess up .. going to school was bad...going back home was bad]
horrible week ..yuck ..pui pui !

When i was telling my probs to chui may,kim & ka-yee in class,
I donno why, I cried out ..tears appear ..

Ikhwan : anything, call me
Jian : me too
[yes .. very nice of them]

[In SY's mind : I don't even know your numbers boys ! lolx]


"Chocolate improves your sex life " says jia jun !
Fun fact : SY eats chocolate practically everyday ..

I love the movie ..
Just like troy and alexander !
why ? well I don't like those killing and blood ..don't get me wrong
it's just, it would be nice if I can do it in normal life right ?
Kill only like nobody buisness ..
if like that ikhwan & cheok would be dead by now ..lolx
JUST JOKING XD

(Ikhwan's camera need to be upgraded !)
This 2 weeks, Have been fighting really with ching ..
never had these kind of fight with her ..
both of us just totally silence when we see each other. .
TENSION !
thank god we made peace on friday
Now, we're back to normal ya ..

Ching , sorry if I'm hard on you. It's been a crazy week for me.
Signing out,
SY,
More study less sleeping !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff* so touched by post... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasps for air* oh i promised myself i wouldn't cry!!! *sniff* *pause* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SY said...

=D

JiaWen said...

nah.. i'm touched too.. kinda shocked when i saw this post.. it was like.. "i thought su yi very chherful wan".. lolx

SY said...

*jiawen*

well, when everything hits hard on u,
how cheerful also you can feel it

I'm ok already.
=D

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...