HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hugs =)

If I could tell anyone to do something more ..
It would be . .
(thinks) HUG MORE !!

Yea, the only time people hug you the most ? Your BIrthday

Maybe you should hug your dog that is as big as you ?
(calls leslie and wallace)

Maybe the one you love ?
that is if you ever have one in the first place .....

Right now , I shall ..

HUG MY TREE !
(peluk pokok)

Have no idea why I'm so down now
Like in sad tired lonely mood ><

My accounts was alright ...
I wore hairband today to school
ka-yee hated it but my physics teacher said i look good
The boys are in shock with the hairband
cheok hates it cause I look innocent XD
Zarul did a nice drawing of me doing accounts
featuring my hairband ! =P

Thanks zarul .
I love my headband XD
Anywayz , that's all !

Signing out,
SY,
lovers are always breaking up and making up !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

please don't wear headbands anymore. it makes you look innocent.

and you're not innocent.

you're pratctically lying to people with your appearance. you're doing injustice to the head band!!! XP

SY said...

*chingy*

I just wanna say
"I LOVE HEADBANDS"

psssss : I'm still wearing it
purposely to rebel you ..
nyehehhehehhe

SY

Anonymous said...

*gasp*!! you're like danielle purposely doing crap to piss off bree!! bad su yi!! bad BAD su yi!!
XP *smack su yi's bumm*

Anonymous said...

i feel like hugging leslie and wallace. but i cant =/ anyway awesome pic by zarul :D cheer up kay!

SY said...

*chingy*

I know my butt is hot XD
Don't touch it !

*ikhwan*

You can imagine hugging them in your dreams ..
Yea, I like the drawing too =)
headband !

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...