HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, October 25, 2007

And the sun was shinning ...

Since Pra-SPM is O-V-E-R
I shall blog nothing but nonsense crap inside my life . Could you believe I can't sleep right now. I mean my nap time. Usually I sleep 3-4 hours in the day and 3-4 hours at night. Now let me count 2 1/2 hour at night and 0 in day. I can't sleep. Owh my, donutland has rejected me. lolAnd I tend to think a lot for the past few nights. Got me pretty upset actually. Tsk tsk tsk I even stay up till 4 looking back at my photos. And dig around my drawers, and guess what I found ?

MY DIARY

Ya, I don't think you'll believe I have one. I started one when I was in standart 6. I think I cried that night. Now only I know, that my dogs came to my life on 3rd June 2002 (no their b'day. the day the came to my house) and I even draw out how my braces look like when I just wore. It's hell ugly =X The good old times. And they were a lot of bittersweet moments I wrote down when I was in Form 3. Then I got lazy to write and during form 4, I turn myself to blogging.

Cause writing was way tiring than typing ...


And nowdays coming online is pretty bored. Everybody is giving me excuses "Cannot come online, study !!! study !! study !!" . I have like less than 10 ppl online everyday now. Which is like sad sad sad. So, I picked up my pen and started my diary back. Believe me - Now I can write a lot. And I never wrote anything much these 2 years. My form 4 & 5 year. So I'm still updating my diary. I don't think anybody would wanna read cause it's very long. All the things I can't say in public goes inside the diary. It's like the junkyard. lol At least when I'm older, I get to read back my happy times when I was younger ... lol There are my involvement in Leo and Koperasi, The Removal of my Braces, Driving for the first time lol , My Time Can't Erase A Feeling This strong blog and many more. So much to write. lol CUrrently I'm doing my prom night part in my diary. Somehow I choose to write this down first. You know I actually wore back my prom dress to bring back any single detail about it. I'm currently at the 6th page of it and i'm still writing.

It's funny that every small little details matter !

6 pages .. you try to write that ..lol I haven even finish the event yet. .. still halfway more ... XD I tried to draw my prom dress into the diary. Ummm , let's just say I'm not planning to be a designer. Ahhh wrote a lot of things that I wish to share to u guys. But I don't think anyone would be interested to hear me. Believe it, But I seem to remember a lot of little things yet so sweet so memorable . (cough) I don't think people remembers it anywayz but me. Silly me huh ? =( eis kawan-kawan konon ! I was writing every night till my head finally give green lights for me to go donutland to sleep. So every night basically I've been staying up till 3 - 4 writing. lol Best to just let things go and pass the boring hours !

The Memories I wish to remember are written in words .....

Just think of me as the pages in your diary ...


Something Carmen and Li Ching did for me after add maths exam ended. I was quite tickling with the pen drawing on me. I started to scream like I was in deep pain. Everybody thinks I'm giving birth. lol. I was like I want the yellow ... yellow is good colour .. very bright. then the wings green cause later look like leaves. Then later the crown thingy thingy I want purple later like flower. Everybody was like =-=". Haha. Was really funny. Even Carmen couldn't continue doing it for me cause she was laughing too much. XD I make everyone go crazy yet happy right ?

Today I got a Zip bar from Ching and I was planning to eat after chem discussion. Pn.Poh was good. (claps) But pn.Leela was right infront of me. So I turn my chair behind and started eating the chocolate. Somehow it felt good. I just realise I haven eat chocolate since last week. Miss Tan said I look steady as in not panic very cool for SPM. I was like if panic , I die already. SOmetimes you just need some confidence in yourself. Believing you can do it =)

Everytime I go to bed, I dream of you
Everytime I eat icecream, it reminds me of you
Everytime I sit on a bench to pass the time,
all i can do, is think of you

Everytime I look at the phone,
i'm hoping, that you're home
so I can call you up, tell you 'i miss you'
you make me laugh, you make me cry
and if I ask you, i could tell you why
baby i love you

[AM60 - Big As The Sky]

Psss : chelle & ade - If you're wondering where I got both your photos ... It's from your friendster. See how dangerous is it. Now I have your photo in my computer already. And edited them in photoshop .
Dear chelle, I really need to get u a camera for your b'day next year.
Ade, I can't find any photo of u and rabbits. Magic rabbit =D lol


Guess what these 3 photos have in comman ..
The person in the photo took it herself XD'

Wosh, lots of typing. Now I shall leave u with a conversation in my friend's blog. It's so funny that everytime I visit the blog and read the tags - I laughed a lot. now I wanna share it with you. ENjoy !!!

SY: Very angry post I see ,
You must attend Su Yi's Anger Management class & eat a lot of banana ..lol

ady: (SY)banana?? lol. Chillin =P

chelle: err.. su yi a!! since wen u have ur own Anger management? why u din tell me wan?? =S

chelle: and why must ade eat lots of banana? how can the banana help her?? lolx.

SY: *ady* yea, banana can cool your soul ..lol

SY: *chelle* why u wanna attend ah ? lol

SY: Life is beautiful ady ..lol

chelle: [SY] ya.. i wanna attend. not now larr. in the future wen i am realli angry like ade. haha.. lolx. :P

chelle: [SY] and gal a.. banana can cool our souls? how leh? how come everytime i eat banana, i don't feel that it wan?? :)

ady: (SY) stop promoting your nonexisting anger management class. Haram k. Haha

ady: (SY) and banana can't cool your soul. I found the real fruit, PINEAPPLE

SY: so many messages for me here I dunno how to reply edi. Lol

chelle: [SY] just reply the messages larr darling. besides, u were the one who started the topic. LOL. :P

ady: yea la SY. Don't pretend lyk u dunno hw 2 reply =P

SY: Since I just ate bah ku teh .. I shall reply =D

SY: *chelle* when u angry edi, then u attend my anger management class. I give u banana la since I don't give candies or lollipops ..lol

SY: *chelle* yea man,banana banyak potassium .. makan edi jadi element 1 ..sangat reactive XD

SY: *ady* my illusions ..my magic class =D later everyone go home with a rabbit .. ahhh cute =D

SY: Ok, I have finish spamming your tagboard. (Bows down) Goodbye everyone , (flys away)



Speaking of bah ku teh,
These is my extra large lunch today which I can't finish

This is only half the rice ...
And my dogs were siting side by side me.
Waiting for opportunities ..

I don't mean to offend anyone using these photo , ok ? =)

You want "yau cha kuai" ?

Signing out,
SY,
Makes me wonder, so this is goodbye ... ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so thats how bah kut teh looks like :D

SY said...

*ikhwan*

And now you know .. lolx

SY

huey said...

i saw the banana !!!!!!!!!!!!

SY said...

*huey*

Don't ask me how to make banana .. Can edi

SY

Anonymous said...

OI!!!remeber how u "gripped" my hand while they drew that thing on ur hand....

SY said...

*zen*

ahhhhhhhhhhhh lolx

(I put pressure with my fingernails into ikram's hand. I think his was more painful)

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...