HTML Nuffnang

Friday, October 26, 2007

Who let me dogs out ..... ? It's the L & W

I'm officially sick
Sick as in sick ... the one you feel K.O. (not the love sick).
The moment I woke up , I was like "dammmit .. shit".
I woke up at 12 something. And my mum came in laughing
MUm : ahahhaah I thought you're in school.
SY : =="

Didn't tell anyone cause I'll surely get scolded.=X (ahem) My parents will surely say not enough sleep , never take enough vitamins, always on the computer till late at night, irregular sleeping hours. And I had fried chicken for lunch and later having yong tau foo for dinner. when my throat is kinda in bad condition already. I think I got it from chui may and ching. haizzzz So after lunch, felt horrible. Was on the bed till 3 something till the plumber came and made lots of noise. So I went down for teabreak =D

I had a really pleasant dream . Didn't know what it indicated.
I HAVE 4 NEW PUPPIES .... !!! I REPEAT FOUR !

OMG, They were so cute. lining up in a row waiting for me. Leslie & Wallace were like looking at me. Like a family of 6. The puppies were sooooooo cute. 3 male and 1 female. Nobody was at home. So I have to take care of them. OMg, one male puppy licked me ! I REPEAT LICKED ME !!!! cause leslie & wallace never lick me - they jump, they hug, they bite my favourite blue shoe which i have to throw away days after I bought it !! Nice dream I told my mum . I think she was thinking to buy toto number . She was like 4 puppies ... 3 male 1 female. Could see she was trying to arrange some numbers together =="


(This is how my dogs look at me when I'm singing .. is like the wtf expression)
o_O

=X My dogs are gonna get jealous if they ever know this. Hehe I'm not trying to replace you guys. ONE LESLIE ONE WALLACE is enough to drive me up & down. You know yesterday both of them came looking for me in the computer room. Nobody wanted to "choy" (bother) my brother. THEY LOVE ME .. THEY REALLY LOVE ME ..
(bah , cause I was holding a piece of choco , they thought they could seek opportunities to have it)


Things SY do when she is sick :
1. sleep a lot
2. eat a lot (sick very hungry one)
3. watch good movies (cause when I'm sick, movie channels play good movies) lol

Watched this till 6 ...

I watched Goal II last year. This is Part I actually. Haha
(cough) The actor kinda cute XD

Signing out,
SY,
(cough) Me need to get well ... exam coming =(
Get well soon SY ....
SY sings : EVERYTIME I EAT ICE-CREAM, REMINDS ME OF YOU =D
(god, I sound like an evil old witch + drag queen from Manhattan)

2 comments:

Cheok Li Ching. said...

wtf?!?! eh, i didn't tell you to hang out with me okay?1 you WILLINGLY hung out with me because that's what good friends do!! good friends do not BLAME OTHER FRIENDS FOR SICKNESSESSSSSS!!! XP you doink. pffft!!! dunno why lately tak ada mood to blog. why arr su yi?

SY said...

*ching*

lolx evil friend don't give sickness.. .friends give love. . hugs .. .lol

Hahahha , cause you no semangat to blog .. lolx

I'm laughing too much cause I'm sick !

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...