HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feel the force within !!!

I'm alright alreayd. Surprise it cured so fast. Must be the hot water I drank a lot to clear my throat. Now I can sing perfectly lol. what-eva XD. Anywayz, today I completed english literature and physics paper 3. If you still don't know when to use eureka can, galvanometer, soft iron core or ticker-timer - i suggest you re-study.

Guess what movie I watched today ? lol
Always before any exam, I seem to watch nice shows. There was Into The Blue and Ice Princess for example. The night before exam. I know people are studying and I'm watching movies on tv. WTH.


(plays star wars's theme)
You know the song is like the fire semangat song. You know I watched the starting. Then at the end of the show , I realise I watched the ending already.The part darth vader says .

"I AM YOUR FATHER"
(epic !!!!!!)

I wish master yoda would be my add maths teacher.
Imagine
"X function you must find"
or
"0 marks you get"
or
"Harder u must try"
or
"stupid you are" lol

I wish I can play along .XD

Something cute I found online ..Omg , look like lego XD

To all the SPM- students this year,
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU XD

Signing out,
SY,
Guess what, I actually study finish what I planned today !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...