HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I can take you there ..

Pretend that you love me
[The photo looks good XD]

It's feeling nice to finally able to dress up and partay
wooot, It's the yearly deepavali open party
which only means
endless mutton to eat & cheap beer to drink

Last year I wore a short pink dress with the headband - A lil 80's inspire.
Today, I wore back the brown dress I wore to melissa's birthday

The promising blur effect

MY purple eyeshadow , I wanted brown - but I didn't like it
PURPLE IS GOOD =D

I wore them for the first time XD
But my leg was quite painful when I was walking back to my car
Damn those tar roads lol

(COUGH) clevage
Omg, the toilet was full of girls. Non-stop make-up
Seafield , people will camwhore . Here make up. gone gone

People I'm sorry, I'm a little high
Either cause I ate too much mutton or it's just something with this dress


SY is listening to : Nelly Furtado - Maneater
[YOU WISH YOU NEVER MET HER AT ALL (SCREAMS)]

Signing out,
SY,
Mutton was very syok !

6 comments:

Ikram said...

Hmm I think it's the chocolate from last time. LOL. O____o;

Gambar mengganas. >_>;

SY said...

*ikram*

I din eat chocolate so long
Since sej exam that time la

YOU LIKE THEM =D

SY

Anonymous said...

GONE LA U ATE SOME SORT OF DRUGS THAT MAKE U HIGH WHEN U POST THIS. HEHEHE ANYWAY NICE PICS <3 34B siot :P

SY said...

*ikhwan*

ZOMG ON CAP LOCKS

I ATE TOO MUCH MUTTON
NATURAL DRUG ?

SY

Ikram said...

Well, nice dress hor. o_O

OMGCAPSARETURNEDONLETSGODOSOMETHINGFUNNEYHEHRAWRTOIKHWAN

Ikram said...

PREVIOUSLY ON THE COMMENT THREAD.

-EHIKHWANISTEHROXOR!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...