HTML Nuffnang

Friday, November 16, 2007

SPM Day 4 - EST [Ekor SY Tajam] lolx


Day 4 died of overdose EST

If EST ended , this can only mean one thing .

wkakakakkaka

nyahhahahhahahah

lolollllolllololllol

which is ....

WEEK ONE OF SPM IS OVER !

everybody say yahoooooo

Remaining number of papers to kill = 13 - 2 = 11


Today was EST . omg omg est babi . I can't sleep last night. WOrried about it.
Mainly cause EST is my weakest subject among all 10 subjects I'm siting for SPM.
Imagine I started sleep at 12. I turn here turn there.
I went toilet 4 BLOODY TIMES. I don't know what time I slept but I knew it was pretty late.
I was busy memorising science terms "ecosystem" "methane"
"greenhouse effects" "fussion" "dependable" "renewable" and many more.
Guess what came out in the est essay ?

SYNTHETIC FIBERS
(so li huey, think you can write an essay on it or not ? lolx kata EST very easy)
I didn't write long around 260 words . But a lot lot of science terms. Mainly chemistry. How it form till it's stronger than natural fibers. The physical and chemical properties. Think that is good enough kua ... Ka-yee wrote like omg till the end of the page. And she forgotten to write the ending Reported By ........ tsk tsk tsk. Ka-yee sayang memang blur. But I have no idea what she write. 2 1/2 pages back to back. @@ and her handwriting is small .. lol

Today we got a little too crazy with ching. She brought "lou mai kai" and didn't want to eat it during recess. Being the usualy Wong Ka-Yee and Tang Su Yi, we went to her bag and took it out. Yea, ching called us the lou mai kai theives. She wrap it with a purple plastic bag. The moment we saw it - PAD ! lolx omg so funny. I quickly took the wrapper off and steal the lou mai kai. Put the ugly look like Pad plastic bag into ching's pocket and runaway. And ching insisted I took out the sticker. Omg that look like some pad sticker brand. and ching stick it on her tie. Ka-yee called it the pad tie . lol And we basically pao the lou mai kai. Poor ching... we're helping you to lose weight by helping you eating it. (Note : ching ate together with us too) Then later she played her grandma role : talking with her spoon. OMg that spoon is hilarious. And she walks like phua chu kang's mum. The one that makes ice-kacang. lol Ching : JANGAN BERCAKAP ! (She was telling us about the invigilator in her hall) Stupid mum of mine (not my real mum, but referring to ching) lol - call me a witch when I helped melissa to solve some add maths question .WTH Trigonometric functions are fun when you manage to solve them in the end but when you're stuck - you tend to curse a lot =X
and thank god nowadays I can solve them XD weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I actually decided to stay back than going my cousin's wedding this sunday
eventhough I was given a choice to go.
First time I said no to an event from my heart
Basically cause I wanna study for PHysics/chemistry/add maths and moral
which I think I'm not good enough !
(Note : When I said no to an outing with friends, It's not I don't wanna go - u all know my reasons)


SY is listening to : Kelly Clarkson - Don't Waste Your Time
(There's just something about this song. The lyrics the melody the tone)
(Even my friends agree this songs totally reflect and suit me)
(And my brother is sick of me playing in repeatedly every night)

Signing out,
SY,
I'm drinking root beer now too =D
Gone drink one litter of root beer in one week.

Ps : How the hell did it ended like this ? o_O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u actually use the terms that u try to remember? ._. why is there drawings at every post u have?ikram do wan ah??

SY said...

*zen*

No, nothing to do with the terms I memorized the night before. Damn, Plankton didn't come out lol

It just find it funny and fun.
Yea, Ikram did it.
while chatting with him in msn
I saved them XD

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...