HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wacky Sunday

It's still SPM and I watched 3 movies today.
With addition of MTV Europe Music Awards
and tomorrow I'm planning to wake up early to watch American Music Awards live
(fingers cross) Hope Maroon 5 will be performing
I sense Won't Go Home Without =D

And actually now they are showing Federer on tv
Finals of the Masters. (FINGERS CROSS) hope federer wins and brings home US 1.5 Milion
GREAT ! I'm enjoying like it's all over
NO SPM
NO EXAM
NO ADD MATHS
NO CHEM
NO PHYSICS
[this is the part I wack my ass to study]

EMA today was boring. The stage was kinda too big.
Think you can play football on it. The stars look so tiny especially arvil
She look a little too tiny and lost on stage [She performed "Hot"]
Best performance goes to WIll.I.AM and nicole
they perform "I got it from my mama" and "Baby Love"
Baby Love was nice with that extra beat
missed it ? GO YOU TUBE lol

Today was a free day off . No parents . Me, my dogs and my bro
We ate burger king omg RM 25 in total and the burger was small
If I felt ok after eating (not that full) My bro should be quite hungry still
And there was a lucky draw, I won a pack of koko crunch lmao
KOKO CRUNCH .. OMG OMG at least better than the malay aunties infront
they only won a pen . that's even more sad case right. Konon can win RM 100 000 lol

And bro made meatballs for dinner.
Omg, we ate meatballs for 4 people. Haha
I don't think I wanna watch meatballs ever again for a long long time.
It was good anywayz. My uga-uga brother can really cook =D
(and wth does uga-uga means in the first place) lol

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was a trip to Giant
I bump into my add maths teacher .
While looking for some herbs that my mum told me to find ...

SY : Hi pn.chin, NEXT TUESDAY ADD MATHS PAPER
Pn.Chin : (nods head) yah .. (smiles)

Walks away ..
Suddenly from behind ..

Pn.Chin : Su Yi !!!!!!!!
SY : (turns behind) yah ...
Pn.Chin : When is your moral paper ?
SY : Ummm , this coming friday.
Pn.Chin : owh ok

Walks away ..

Pn.Chin : Su Yi !!!!!!!!!
SY : (feeling weird edi lol) Yah ?
Pn.Chin : Actually how do you score in moral ?
SY : (FEELING SUPER WEIRD) moral ?
I thought she was gonna ask about add maths but moral wth
SY : Ummm basically you need to memorise all the 36 nilai and apply them to the exam

Pn.Chin : Can you give me your moral books after exam ?
SY : (feeling super weird) can ... no prob
Then later I told her, the text book was less important.
The nilai was the one, told her to get them from my moral teacher. She got plenty lol


Till today, I'm kinda blur why she was asking me about moral. Maybe her son ? zomg I saw her son. Taller than me. Like Julian that tall . Anyway, no photos today. I can't excess my computer from here . Some problem

G2g. study chemistry adios people =D

SY is listening to : No music [Only movies today] XD nyhahahhaa

Signing out,
SY,
omg omg omg omg
chemistry + physics + add maths + moral = Now this is call SPM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...