HTML Nuffnang

Monday, November 12, 2007

SPM Day 1 - I'm just getting started !



Yes, Day 1 is o-V-e-R.

(shut up if you wanna say it's just DAY 1) lolx

I can't sleep last night till 3. Yes people, It rained heavily at 1.30 a.m. followed with light rain. I went toilet twice last night than sleeping ==" In school, everybody is studying. The atmosphere is just different. I was quite tension during the first paper. I couldn't even start. Umm , kebersihan kawasan persekitaran ummmmm .Took me quite some time to actually think something. I did the long question which was the benefits of the working 5 days a week to family and the country. I don't know how I did. I feel it was alright. But still I think my trial (forecast) exam was a better essay. (cough) The one I got 85/100 for that essay. The reasons why parents are to blame for their kid's lack of religion influence. As you can see, I'm a factual girl. I can't never write good stories. .ONCE UPON A TIME LALLALALALLA

Bro : So what are the benefits actually ?
SY : I just crap out 6 solid reasons and wrote 550 words
Bro : Last time I did 700 and I got free - I went out the hall earlier to yam cha
SY : You count wrongly lol
Bro : I got ask "kak, bagi kertas lagi" XD Only I din study the bm lit


Remaining number of papers to kill = 21 - 3 = 18
god mode on ! (types whosyourdaddy XD)

Photos taken by my TAI LOOOOOOO (aka big brother)
I LIKE THEM =D
He's taking the camera with him , so no more 2GB take photo non-stop
Anyone care to buy me a 2GB Sony memory stick ? (RM 500 btw)
Itu sony, everything mahal =(



Guess what I did the moment I left the hall and reached home ?
Open a bottle of root beer =D

SY : Opens drink fridge ...
Bro : wah, you wanna drink beer ah ?
SY : No, I thought we got buy a lot of can drinks ..all beer one (founds bottle of root beer)
who's one ? Tai lo, aiya he's leaving already. Can open and drink XD
Bro : The theory is YOU HAVE SPM, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ..
You wanna drink, drink only cause you have spm
You wanna eat, eat only cause you got spm
You wanna go out also can, cause you got spm
When you have SPM, you can do anything you want
SY : =="

Ahhhh, nothing like a cold cup of root beer. I actually toss with my mum to celebrate SPM (day 1) is over lol I just feel like drinking something cold cause it's quite hot. I'm actually sitting right under the fan. It's quite cold in the morning and it was alright in the afternoon. PERFECT ! I believe the new hall would be a little too cold. I can't think right when I'm too cold. I'll be thinking faster do faster sleep. Just ask ka-yee how many times I yawn and stretched myself in the old hall. Imagine in new hall -worse !

I'M STILL GOING ON..
Tomorrow English and History paper ..

SY is listening to : AM60 - Big as the sky

Signing out,
SY,
Would you make my life as big as the sky ?
What can I do, what can I say ..
Owh , baby I love you =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...