HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

SPM Day 2 - It's history !

(Yes, I'm drinking root beer again) lolx

Day 2 has left the building
=D


Today in english - think I wrote one of my best essays ever in school.

Chui May & Ka-yee : The moment we saw the topic we knew you were going to do it
SY : (cough) and No, dennis oh was not found in my essay XD

Sejarah was hmmm weird
I guess it was alright
I did the best I ever did in structural questions
I could answer all of them which I think I will get high high high marks
But the essay part, not one I was very sure I'm gonna score high
(eeeee think positive SY !!!! donut power ! donut power ! ahhh )
if getting an average of 12/20 for each essay
Would be enough to get an A1 (fingers cross)
TIME TO BURN DOWN THE SEJARAH BOOKS !

Remaining number of papers to kill = 18-3 = 15

I actually feel the "tension" and worries on SPM. I have been studying constantly and even more when it was near SPM. But I could feel it's not enough. And usually I would go to a person where the person is just there when I need him and I dunno talking to him makes me feel better. But things got too out of shape, we're not talking. And these few days I feel a lil not right, first thing I wanted to do - find this friend of mine. Not to complain to him or scold him or let him get the feeling - just to feel that someone's there for you to hear you , to lend you the hand you need. To say "Su Yi it's gonna be alright" or "SY you need to eat chocolate !" or "SY , I think you ate too much donut" I think I lost it for good and I'll never find that relieve-helped-sweet feeling back. And everybody is so so so busy studying - I don't blame them.
Hmmm , this is the part I tell myself : You can't never have everything !

During english 2, I had one bloody free hour and I slept away
The other hall was allowed to go home early
NOT FAIRRRRRRRRR!
meanwhile - while waiting for time ,
then I thought of a theory - the status theory

Guy : This is my ....................

Ask yourself what would you want him to answer ?
sister ?
buddy ?
just friends ?
my girlfriend ?
my ex-wife ? (ok that's a lil too far)

then there's this ..
I'm the ................... in the club

Ask yourself what would you wanna be ?
president ?
treasurer ?
normal member ?
non-active member ?

In the end, you'll realize there's a part of you that wants to be somebody.
But being somebody takes courage and lots of responsibilities.
Not easy and might not be fun.
It's like an investment - a risk for you take.
so people , it's time you be somebody !
(no, I did not write this in my essay)

SY is listening to : Avril Lavinge - Hot (at least this is not lala .. fiNalLy)

pss : I was in school doing my Sejarah 2 paper & my mum thought I was sleeping in the room from lunch =="

Signing out,
SY,
Plan B .
B for Babi
B for Boy
B for Bangkau
B for Bambi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...