HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SPM Day 3 - 3 in 1 = 1 + 1 + 1

Day 3 died of over mathematical drama

Leslie is not a polygon
(Although I'm like only 10% in the photo , but I still like it)
Leslie looks like some superhero dog lol

When I open my mouth you never listen
It's not easy not answering
If you only knew the hell I put myself through
Replaying memories in my head of you and I
Every night

Don't waste your time on me my friend
Friend, what does that even mean
I don't want your hand
You'll only pull me down
So save your breath
Don't waste your song
On me, on me
Don't waste your time
But it's over, it's over, it's over
Friend, it's over my friend
Don't waste my time

[Kelly Clarkson - Don't Waste My Time]
It's funny when I was fed up or angry about it, Never again premiered
When I was sad and emotional, Sober premiered
Now when it's all gone, Don't Waste Your Time premiered
perfect time with a themesong !

Remaining number of papers to kill = 15-2 = 13

Maths was very well done. My mum was happy to hear it lol. And my handwriting was so neat and tidy in the paper. I'm proud of it XD I actually forgotten to bring my maths notes which I planned to study since I come like 6 something everyday this morning. But the moment I reach school, I realize I came empty handed. Shit , left it on the table aiya Ended up teaching xin na and kelly maths . When I went home, I asked my mum and she said
"I wanted to send it to school but I thought you probably studied it already."
Right mummy, thank god ogive came out and not something else.
And I killed the earth as a sphere question. wakakakkaka

Gonna spend the entire day tomorrow to study est.
YES, EST. It's like a cursed subject to students. Can make you or break you .
Actually my lowest result in my forecast (70% - just make it through an A2)
Must get A1 !
A1
A1
A1
A1
A1
A1
A1
A1
A1
(that's how bad I want it lol)

The colour of the photo was natural
why u ask ... leslie lick my lens and the lens couldn't take photo
and the photos that came out were superbright . Including this one.
I kinda like it in a way.
this is what u call " something that was wrong went right" XD

She rather look at the cat than me
The road not taken lol

PHOTO OF THE DAY !

I just find it relaxing to view . It's like full blossom of a flower - it's glory days
Wanted to make it my new blog cover but I found something better =D

This is what I call banana flood !
Yes finally the monsterous tree which had this huge banana size of a bear,
had give way and bear fruit . Ripe from the tree.
In days time, it will turn yellow and all of us have marathon to finish it
Thank god there's a wedding this weekend, we could give away to relatives
If not, SEBAB TAK DATANG SPM : SAKIT PISANG lol

Bro : What are u doing ?
SY : taking photo of our banana
Bro : And I expect you are blogging
SY : Bijaknya .....

And leslie is so excited about the bananas
why ? In hopes 10% of it goes to her lol

SY is listening to : Kelly Clarkson - Never Again
(I'm sick of the sober song - it's always playing at the wrong time eeeeeee)
(Believe it or not , I can sing this song without viewing the lyrics woooot)

SY is also listening to : Kelly Clarkson - Don't Waste Your Time
(You touched me,You had me)
(But it's over, it's over, it's over my friend - Friend, what does that even mean)
Don't waste my time
The video is kinda weird. But I liked her red dress =D

Signing out,
SY,
I'm so over maths, so so so over it !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha....im guessing that usj 2 is gonna be flooded with banas in weeks time.... 0_0

Anonymous said...

bananas*

SY said...

*zen*

Wanna help ?
lolx

SY

huey said...

bulu anjing kau banyak cantik !

SY said...

*huey*

thank god u din say bulu saya cantik
That's leslie - the girl that look like sheep sheep than golden retriever

Wallace's fur not so nice - look a little like "stray dog" than golden retriever

I have weird dogs basically lol

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...