HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SPM Day 6 - Physics used to be my one true love NOT


Hey SY, what is physics ?

(takes a deep breath)
Physics is a branch of science centered on the study of matter, energy and the connection between them

Yes people, till today I can still define what is physics.

Remaining number of papers to kill = 9 - 3 = 6
(Omg - I can count them with my fingers today)

Today we had Physics Paper 1 , Paper 2 and Paper 3 . Yes, omg 3 bloody papers. Not forgetting tomorrow there's chemistry (3 papers too). Paper 1 was gradually alright for me. Hope I can score only 5 wrong like how I did during trial exam. (Trial exam was using past year SPM paper). The paper 2 was alright as in not too hard till I think I screw it but not easy to think I can score 70/100. If I can score a 60/100 and above - it's good enough to get an A1. Lastly Paper 3, I was praying Hooke's Law or maybe Electricity or Magnet coming out. In the end, dunno what the 2 shits were. Jason taking a shower ... wtf lol In the end I couldn't decide which one to do since both also I blur blur. So I did both. (I think you are gonna be @@ cause everyone went @@ when I told them). I put my question 4 page infront. And question 3 with the word "extra" behind it. May the best question win. cause I need 37/40 for paper 3 to get A1. And if you screw the f***ing paper 3 up - you can say sayonara to your A1. FINGERS CROSS

Bro bought donuts home . OMG OMG OMG
12 OF THEM .. which means I can have 2 instead of one
I ate nutty choc already. Maybe I'll eat my favourite black forest tonight
and hopefully someone would give me his share of donuts for breadfast XD (SPM tai sai mah)
Daddy even bought me my imported Jacob snack (From Italy you know) hehehhee
I love SPM - get lots of yummy food


SY is listening to : (was sleeping)

Signing out,
SY,
goodbye physics !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...