HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, November 22, 2007

SPM Day 6 - We just had the chemistry

Chemistry exploded due to overdose electrons

HIS NAME IS PLANKTON !
everybody say aloha to my friend, plankton =D
(How come everybody knows the drawings are by Ikram and not me ?)
(I didn't even mention it ... hmmm creepy lol)

Remaining number of papers to kill = 6 - 3 = 3
(Omg I can count them one, two , three XD )


I still can define chemistry equally good as physics.
I just got one thing to say on chemistry ...

I TA-PAU CHEMISTRY
(ta-pau is another word for wrap/bungkus in Cantonese)


(I drew this one !!!!!)

First, I must say that chemistry is my weakest subject of all from accounts , physics or add maths. I just can't understand the chemistry equations. When I saw those Periodic table - group 1, group 18, group 17, transition elements all with different physical and chemical properties , I was going to stab myself with a knife. Why did I enter sub-science and torture myself with chemistry ? Thus, Chemistry is always the subject I study a lot. cause I don't have like a great chemistry teacher like pn.poh or pn.chuah. Usually ask my friends a lot for help.

Today's Paper 1 was good. 100 % easier than the one in Sasbadi. That one was so hard that I can get 20 wrong over 50 questions. But this exam I think I can get less than 10 wrong. And I nearly had not enough time to finish it. Weird huh ? Then Paper 2. The moment I flip finish the paper , I started to giggle/laugh till the invigilator thinks I have some-sort of problem. Cause every single thing that come out in that paper - I studied them last night. from 8 to 12 something. I was skipping parts some more.

"this one no need la , doubt it will come out"

"This one die also need to master it"

"Bah, this one don't look like it's gonna come out cause it's too hard lol"

I was telling my mum how complicated is soap. I actually explained to her about soap. Poof ** soap come out . Question 1 in Paper 2. Then there was those ionic/covalent compound - I was studying them last night and this morning I was explaining it back to Melissa. It came out. And last night I wanted to sleep but forced myself to study chapter 2 carbon compound. Came out a lot in paper 1 & 2 . Essay part 20 marks. I'm not surprise if I get like 35/40 or more for the essay. Cause basically everything I study came out. WAKKAKKAKAKKAKA I guess you call this skill ? hmmm maybe more of luck instead XD

Surprise that I did better in chemistry than in physics.

Left moral and accounts.
Moral just need to remember back the 36 values.
I memorize them last Saturday. Now just recharge back the moral brain of mine.
Should be alright. I'm a straight A1 for moral student for this entire year.
(Last year I was lazy to memories the moral values.lol)

SY is listening to : Maroon 5 [go check James blog people lol] [click my link] lmao

Signing out,
SY,
Baby, I wished we had more chemistry

3 comments:

Cheok Li Ching. said...

know i should've said this much earlier but i didn't want you to yell at me. anyway...

WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! SPM SOME MORE CAN BLOG WANNA AH?!?!?!

@.@

SY said...

*ching*

lol
If you can still eat like usual during SPM, I see no reason why I can't blog XD

nyehehehheh

SY

Cheok Li Ching. said...

lolx. i need to eat to survive. you don't have to BLOG to survive...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...