HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SPM Day 5 - Please kill add maths for good !

Finally no more inverse function
differentiation
logarithms
trigonometric function
and many many many and really many more lol
ADD MATHS IS DONE FOR GOOD
(weird but I think I'm gonna miss doing add maths)
=P

Remaining number of papers to kill = 11-2 = 9
(Woooo , I see single-digit number nyahhaha)

Add maths paper 1 was gradually easily. Think I can score really high. I finished it in an hour and remaining hour to redo it (as in recheck) . Found 2 big careless mistakes. Corrected it. Owh ya, it blackout ! We had 4 hours break before Paper 2. When paper 2 arrived, damn it was tough. Question 4. Got stuck. I think that whole 8 marks gone. And another question in vector 5 marks gone also. The rest I think I did pretty good. Especially section C. (20 marks there ok) But I find overall paper 2 was tough. Challenging. Hopefully my paper 1 did super=well that it can kick my marks to an A1. Fingers cross =B

I NEED A1
I WANT A1
I MUST A1
A1
A1
A1
A1
(If you're worried - you need coca-cola and think postive lol)

Ok, need to study physics for tomorrow
I wonder which experiment is gonna come out ..


Highlight of the day : Zarul gave me a dennis oh poster. OMg omg I was non-stop showing off infront of my friends. Everybody "so that is dennis oh" "omg, su yi enough !" hehehheheh
Thanks a lot buddy.

More updates after this hard week end on ....



My new love XD
He's hot .
Believe me










Guess who won the Shanghai Tennis Masters Cup ?
With a new Mercedes and US 1.2 Million dollars
And I found a couple of nice photos too XD












The tale of 3 merbok birds in SY's house
Trust me , the photos are nice and it's pretty interesting
Sorry wallace - I found new models already







SY is listening to : Bleeding Love [This song is really the ultimate song of the year !]

Signing out,
SY,
(evil face) What is physics ? XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...