HTML Nuffnang

Friday, November 23, 2007

SPM Day 7 - We love moral ... (cough)

THE 36 MORAL VALUES BURNT DOWN THE DRAIN



SY patut mengamalkan nilai kerajinan.
SY patut belajar moral bersungguh-sungguh & bukan tengok Roger Federer main satu malam.
SY patut insaf dan berubah sikap. lol
*betul betul TICK ! (3 Markah)

Remaining number of papers to kill = 3 - 1 = 2
(If accounts could be now, I would sit it for good.
Now I have to wait till next thursday for my be next paper. haiyo the waiting kills me )

Summary : Moral went well . Was good to me =)
(nothing much to say about moral lol)

Today marks the last day I'm gonna see the pure science students. Provided you are sitting accounts for extra subject. I won't be coming on biology paper or chinese paper day. Hope to bump back to you guys soon , k ? Water is a polar molecule XD


My blog has too many black and white.
So this flower shall brighten it. Hmmm, one day gotta find one to put on my hair
Then we can do the hula-hula dance and drink pineapple juice XD



We call them "orang kotak" lol
[Drawings by Ikram and Ching]

Was viewing my friends blog here and there. I saw jay chou's new video and song. The 'Wo Bu Pei". Yes, I don't even know what that means. I don't something. But when you have google - nothing is too worry. In the end I got the title right - I'm Not Worthy. In the video, JAY CHOU GOT DUMPED. hahahha kena fei. lol (the fans are now gonna come and bash me) Just a little advice , there's something call private vip room or renting the entire restaurant ? The song is the typical jay song but the video is not bad. I like videos with stories. like SHe will be love =D
(If you tell anyone I listen to jay , I'm gonna come and find u lol Just one time only )


SY is listening to
: Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
(I keep bleeding , keep keep bleeding love. You cut me open and I ...)
(I keep repeating the song till I tried singing it in BM version)
(terus berdarah , berdarah berdarah ..lol)


Ps : I found a lot of photos on Roger Federer. Will find a nice moment to blog about him.
Not forgetting someone else too. And the merbok birds. lolx

Signing out,
SY,
Next paper : Accounts only wkakakakka
When ? Next thursday .. omg one week @@

18 comments:

Cheok Li Ching. said...

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KA-YEE ORANG KOTAK!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

XD

SY said...

*chingy*

We "box" her up ..
omg she's a package now
D-H-L

SY

Cheok Li Ching. said...

lolx. maybe if we ship her off to germany, she'll somehow miraculously meet Tokio Hotel, have them sign her kotak face, (without them ever seeing her real face) reach back to malaysia and i'll remove the kotak from her head so she's not blind anymore and i have hotel boy's signature!! XD

SY said...

*chingy*

(laughs badly) OMg poor ka-yee with the heavy box on her head. You used your own granddaughter's head for an autograph of a hotel boy. Imagine ka-yee walking with the kotak all over. .banging the tree . banging the street lamps lmao

SY

Cheok Li Ching. said...

ROFLMAO!!!

yes. see?! i'm so smart!! i can sit at home and avaoid the jet lag while my granddaughter is shipped all the way to germany with her DHL box head to get me an autograph of my hotel boy. imagine all those people picking her up by her head and her legs dangling in the air. XD never mind. we pray everyone is too amazed by her box head until they stop their cars and she crosses the road safely... XD

SY said...

*chingy*

they stop their cars and she crosses the road safely... XD
(laughing badly)

But what if she's too overweight and DHL has to add charges (you know angkutan masuk lol) and later tax us for bringing her to germanny ?
WHOS GONNA PAY ?
LOL

SY

Cheok Li Ching. said...

LOLX!!!

she won't be overweight wann lah!! she's too damn skinny to be overweight!! if she is, that means she's fat. besides, with a box she can't open over her head for 15 days, i think she's going to loose A LOT of weight. XD

also, they can't charge us tax for bringing a skinny duck to germany!!

SY said...

*chingy*

My poor daughter ..not even a "Lou mai kai" to eat . lol Yes they can ! germans eat sausages and beef. When they see a DUCK like ka-yee , they would chase after her. EVEN WITH A BOX ON HER HEAD lol

SY

Cheok Li Ching. said...

lolx. fine. then we put food in her box so she can eat. when she's hungry, she moves her head around and tries to make the food go to her mouth. XD

at least it'll be good exercise for ducky. she runs and can keep fit!! and if they catch her, she can hit their nuts with her box head!! XD

SY said...

*chingy*

lol When you say ..

[we put food in her box so she can eat. when she's hungry, she moves her head around and tries to make the food go to her mouth. XD]

I think ka-yee like one bird house. We feeding her . then she twick twick twick use her peak to eat the food lamo.

Later her force too big, she hit another fellow with a box head. POOSH the box breaks . she is free. They she will leave in germany with chui may. And we will me stuck here wondering if DHL send her to india or something. lol

SY

Anonymous said...

omg stop 'kacau'ing ka-yee already la. last time she was a duck. now shes a box? lol

Cheok Li Ching. said...

LOLX!! well, a duck is a bird so might as well feed her like one...!! XD omg. sounds so evil... XD

LOLX!! the box won't break lah. it's metal. if she hits a hard object, she'll get dizzy and fall flat on her box head. XD she'll hear the ringing in her ears and go deaf if she bangs her head too much. X)

Cheok Li Ching. said...

LOLX!! IKHWAN!! she's a boxed duck lah! ROFLMAO!!! XD

Anonymous said...

omg cheok just spammed su yi's comment area lol

SY said...

*chingy*

metal box ? omg later she cannot breathe .. metal conducs electricity and heat. She's gonna feel so hot. Unless we fix a small aircond inside. Later open the box. the head colour red like angpow packets.

*ikhwan*

duck + box = kotak ka-yee

SY

Cheok Li Ching. said...

she can breathe wann lah!! we drill holes and the bottom of the box lah!! about... 2 TINY holes... XD

and we let her shake her head about. maybe the air inside the box will move quickly and give her some sort of ventilation... XD

SY said...

*chingy*

2 tiny holes
HOW EVIL ..
make it 3 lolx

SY

Ikram said...

The Spamness Kills. Hmm, never knew Cheok change her will from Elf to Ka Yee.

Kesian. Haihz. >_>
Remind me of a Song, where a guy called Boxman. ._.

I give you the link later. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...