HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Squirrel invasion !


Warning : DANGER ! DANGER !


mY ROOM is invaded with squirrels ..
I'm kinda hiding in the computer room right now cause I don't dare to go my room. I ran as quickly as I could with my clock, camera, blanket and pillow. I thought they left for good but last night, they came back. There's more now. A GANG i tell you. I got so afraid I ran downstairs , slept in the guest room. My dogs were so happy. Why ? cause they get to sleep in air-cond. And tonight too.

Family : Hahaha, Squirrel also you scard meh ?
SY : Not one .. There's many. more than one . A GANG
Family : (laughing)

They even laugh when they saw me running away from my room. When I tell my friends, they laughed too. It's not funny. My life might be in danger. My mum claims the squirrels are very tame. They are very cute but I don't buy that innocent face.

Dear squirrels,
Do not 1. Touch my necklaces [All 49 pieces !!!!!!] You eat nuts not necklace !!!
2. Tear my clothes [You don't wear them , you don't need them]
3. Books [Ummm , you can help me dispose the SPM ones if you want]
4. My shoes [I only wore my white shoe ones !!!!]
5. My food [Don't touch them, you eat nuts not kit-kat !]
I swore to got, I'm gonna crush you if you ruin them =I (Will check tmw)

They are currently hiding at my rooftop area. Scary =I

I'm so afraid till I don't have a face =="
People how do I overcome squirrels invasion ?
I'm with my dogs right now. Protection lol


SY is listening to : Kylie Minoque - Better the Devil You Know

Ps : Tagboard isn't working. Use comment please =D

Signing out,
SY,
Sleepovers .. I need accompany
Squirrels are scaring the hell out of me XI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahahahahahah this post shows that u are waayyyyyy scared of the squirrels than the accounts exam for tomorrow lololololooolol hahahaha squirrels ftw. oh yeah 'city' squirrels are civilized lol

SY said...

*ikhwan*

Accounts exam is always good for me. Please la - I would trade anything for the squirrels to LEAVE ME ALONE

LEAVE BRITNYE , I mean
LEAVE SU YI ALONE !

I'm with my dogs, for protection lol
SY

JiaWen said...

interesting one =) there're squirrels outside my hse before. not in my house xD

SY said...

*jiawen*

INVASION OF PRIVACY !

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...