HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Taylor Swift Our Song

Shit ..
I'm listening to country music
and ...
I'm addicted to it lol

he said baby is something wrong
i say nothing
i was just thinking
how we don't have a song
and he said

our song is the slamming screen door
sneaking out late tapping on your window
when were on the phone and you talk real slow
cause its late and your momma dont know
our song is the way you laugh
the first date man
i didnt kiss her and i should have
and when i got home before i said amen
asking god if he could play it again

No, she's not Carrie underwood
She's taylor swift (first time I heard her name - I thought she was a guy)
Turns out she's pretty famous and won many awards
Saw her first video "Teardrops of my guitar"
omg , she look gorgeous and jealous (her green gown she wore on her bed was beautiful)

And somehow in youtube, I found this song..
It's called "Our Song"
funny cause I had this chinese song in mandarin with the same title
Coincidence maybe ?


CUrly hair looks really good on her ..
Just say she's pretty lol



SY is listening to :
Taylor Swift - Our Song

Signing out,
SY,
the first date man
I didnt kiss her and I should have ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...