HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Waiting for the time to pass by ...


These few days are filled with a lot of stress but joy at the same time
Nothing happen much XD [like you believe ..]

There is something big I wanna annonce ..
(drinks water) I'm getting married
(Bah, lame lies I have)
ok ok
here's the real thing ..

I blurred my surname and house address (you no need to know lol)
I'm a college student before SPM even ended
(My friends would know why the hell I enroll myself so early)

I still remember 3 years ago , I saw my brother filling the application form
and now it's my turn
I wore a very low cut black top and tight jeans , let down my hair
walking very fast to the office with high heels .
omg, I look like gangster lmao
Somehow I look really young, the college people look so much older
I'm like one "Budak kecil dari seafield" =[
A lot of people wore jeans . Life is college would be interesting

(zomg, double cheek bones =O)

I even took my student card for college
Girl : ok now you look at me. When I saw 1,2,3, the camera will flash ok ?
SY : Wait, To get the eye contact - I would have to look at the lens
why am I suppose to look at you ?
Girl : Owh ya, sorry sorry You quite pro hah ..lol
SY : XD hehehe

Btw : I look so chubby in the student card lmao

Things to do this week
  1. Finish SPM (Yes people, I belum habis lagi lol)
  2. Go berdating-dating with my gfs (I'm dating 5 girls jealous right ? lol)
  3. Settle ns (I just finish it today woof big burden off my shoulders)
  4. Donate my reference books to school library (Don't burn la, waste tree and pollute air)
Things to do after this ...
  1. Buy HANDPHONE (I want a super high-quality camera phone lmao)
  2. Buy college uniform lmao (this means jeans and t-shirts )(my clothes a lil not suitable XD)
  3. Clean out my school uniforms and shoes
  4. Clear my cupboard full of SPM books to prepare for college
  5. DRIVE ... SU YI GO DRIVE LA YOU GOT LISENCE ALSO DON'T WANNA DRIVE GOT CAR ALSO DON'T WANAN DRIVE. IDIOT BABI GO DRIVE ! (I just wanna say that to myself lol)
  6. Empty my room for good
  7. Planning to renovate my blog lol
  8. Eat junkfood (since SPM over, I can turn stupid already)
  9. And many more ...
Mr.Wallace with his blur face XD

SY is listening to : The Killers - Mr. Brightside [I neverrrrrrrrrr.....]

Signing out,
SY,
Everyday doing accounts is pretty boring
Imbangan duga .......
Kunci Kira-kira
Modal diterbitkan ..
saham keutamaan ... yawns ***

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS MS T**G SU YI HAHAHAHA. OMG A COLLEGE STUDENT SIOT. JEALOUS ;D I LIEK THIS POST <3 BRING ME OUT WILL YAH AFTER SPM :D

SY said...

*ikhwan*

so now u call me budak kolej ah ?
After I'm consider safe to drive people inside lmao

SY

anusha said...

congrats gurl!!!!!!!!

huey said...

THINK I DONNO WHERE U STAY ARR ! HAIZZ

huey said...

unless u shifted to some jungle laaaaaaa.......

SY said...

*anusha*

thanks gurl ~
Make sure you always update your blog
I like reading update blogs ..

*huey*

You know can edi lor lol
Ya, Hutan Simpan SY
at Jalan Tak Boleh Masuk
Su-Yi Land postcode 000001

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...