HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

College-life


(That's how Ikram thought I look like last night)
Thinking how college would look like
the horror ? the fear ? the scary imagination ?

This morning I woke up at 6
Wah, took me 10 minutes to blow out the "stuff" inside my nose lol
Dress up all ready for the big day in college !
Drove myself there. Pretty cool u know. The independence XD
At 7 , I arrived . ZOMG satu orang pun tak ada
(maybe because 9 only the orientation start)


The first few hours I couldn't "click" with anybody

there were really
weird ones,
really quiet silence ones,
with their parents ones.

Then later I bump into gwen (same highschool) and we gang up !
Later we click with another 2 girls and we ate lunch together.
First impression : SY look like gangster listening to headphone sitting in gangster pose

SY : got meh ? Listening to music only lol

Another girl , Audrey said I was "loud"
(*cough* cause everybody was q.u.i.e.t.)
Remember I still have sore throat still lol
Sadly we got separated like hell. Everybody else were Group 1 , 5 or 3
I was the only one in Group 2
When we go to collect our timetable, I saw most G2 students are q.u.i.t.e
So yea, nobody I know is in Group 2

Bump into Pn.Chow today (my ex-english teacher)

P.C : So how do you find this college ?
SY : Not "ci kek" enough

ci kek = excitment in cantonese lol
P.C : Why you want so ci kek ! lol concentrade on studies . I know you all looking for boys
SY : STILL FINDING ! Haven found any target yet ! lol
P.C and the other girls laugh like mad looking at me .

When I was home, Y.C msg me said 3 of them transfered themselves to G2
my class kinda speical. We have less classes and more day-offs
(cause we have longer hours. Morning till evening where other groups only start afternoon till late evening)
Personally I would prefer mine. At least setle and have 3 days off straight XD
I was like yea baby ! At least I have new friends with me tmw
Yes, class officially starts tmw

Note : I still haven detect any leng chais to admire YET !


Bought this series during lunch.
SO funny. Marriage Of Inconvenience

Signing out,
SY,
College officially starts !
Let's kick ass people ..

2 comments:

huey said...

i watched that show b4 on astro on demand .....

SY said...

*huey*

You have astro on demand meh ?
As in paying every month to watch it

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...