HTML Nuffnang

Monday, January 21, 2008

Amazing race asia 2/purple fever/same phone 005

Presenting SY's current hottie ..




No no not my classmate ...






No no not from my college. ....







No no ... not dennis oh ...





No no . He's asian XD
[I have something for asian guys somehow']






No no not what u think
[talking to mel, huey and ikhwan] !! not him *cough*








*ahem*


Marc from the Philippines
[amazing race asia 2]

Somehow don't you think he looks a little like dennis oh
OMg check out the muscle =O



Think he could make it to the crash & burn list ?
Omg he seriously look like dennis oh from here



No doubt dennis oh is still my top bad boy !
I wonder what happened to him
no commercial/series or videos on him
Dear dennis , where are u ? =)

.......................................................................................................................

Yesterday I went to Midvalley for some cny shopping
One Utama was pretty disappointing. nO decoration or anything
Sad to say Midvalley was the same.
I mean , remember the chinese are the big spenders
Business must be real bad cause beer drop by Rm 20 this week :-P



Camera phones are pretty handy in a way ..
don't you think so =)

Went to eat in a really nice Japanese restaurant in The Gardens
WOW , nice deco . Just don't fall on the water (Surrounded by water)


There should be more than one cup here lol


My lunch ?
You see SY has a great obession here with jap food
everything must have "unagi" aka eel !
And somehow these days I develop this rashes which makes me wonder if I'm allergy to eel
It happen at 1U too (I ate eel for lunch too)
But other days , the rashes came too
so AM I ALLERGY TO EEL ?
However somehow I think I'm having heat rash
(How to wear nice heels to college)



I bought a purple dress for cny
I know another purple outfit . I never have any purple clothes before actually !
This dress is short so you kinda look taller when u wear a heel haha
I might wear this for SPM result XD (ok thinking a lil too far)

I saw this really nice halter black dress in Metrojaya
Around RM 160 after sales. So pretty.
It's almost the exact top Nicole Kidman wore to the Moulin Rouge premiere
If I bought it, mum will kill me with a quote "You don't have anywhere to wear it"
What can I say mothers are quite right at times
Dad liked the cheongsam from Robinson (cost RM 199) Ok got green lights edi =D
and If I bought it, mum will give me a quote "You're only gonna wear it once or twice"
Dammit ! Dammit ! lol
I got a red cheongsam too (a short one above knee)

...................................................................................................................



Last night I recevied a little surprise from Jia Jun
I told him to first call me when he got a new phone =D
I thought he would get a Sony Ericson phone but
he was laughing all the way when he asked me to guess which phone
I was already thinking in my head "i don't think he got the same phone right ..."
TRUE ENOUGH !
We have the same phone omg till now I'm feeling jakun as ever
Different colour but same model right
Omg, I wanna take photo XD

SY is listening to : Chris Brown - With You

Signing out,
SY,
College only starts at 1.30 pm
I feel like wearing skirt today to college ..

Wyn Yau gave me a quote
"so today you wanna look like a girl ?"
Hmmmmm ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...