HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HIghschool madness 101


Finally after like 2 months from leaving highschool,
I have the photos from kelly and chelle
Enjoy =)


The moment I saw this , I was laughing like a mad fellow
Zarul !!!!!!!!! omg yes he was the spoiler suddenly appearing
But don't u think the photo looks so much better with him ? =)
SUperman pose ! hahahhaha


Lovely people to hang around with ..

They took a long time to take this shot
simply cause they tried to balance the "tigger" on kel & chelle's heads


Feel the "passion" hahaha



The moment I saw this photo ..
  • We are all really posers
  • I do look very "lan si"
  • My face very smooth .... hahahaha
  • Melissa got nice butt
  • Adelin should have slap mel ok jk jk
  • I look tall XD
Ok ... enough already !


Wondering if the camera actually snap the scene ....



SY is listening to : SpiceGirls - Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)

Signing out,
SY,
Oooooo my highschool friends ,
engkau semua bagai donut di hatiku XD

4 comments:

huey said...

i realise im not there ...... =p

SY said...

*huey*

You're arranging tables in the hall that time

SY

Anonymous said...

AAHHHAHAHAHAHA OMG IM IN MALAYSIA'S MOST WANTED!!!!AND IM THE ONLY GUY!!!!

SY said...

*zen*

SUperMan !!!


SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...