HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, January 03, 2008

First day in college survivor guide 101 !


Aren't they just the cutest thing ever !

It's FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE
Ok. Maybe the second but yesterday was orientation day
(full of yada yada yada yada from people).
Today was the day we start lessons. 8 to 4.30 . 3 long classes. God bless America !
Saw a lot of girls outside the classroom. Group 2 ? Yea me too . And made more friends.
When you get to know them, you'll see you've many things in common.


Hazel, Yee Chien, Chai Hooi, Gwen, Wei, Ram (I still calling u Rum lol) , Hadri, Mariam, Jimmy
Pretty happening to have a gang first day edi lol
Yes Wei, go bug Jimmy use his 5 series BMW drive us go A.C eat lunch !
Maybe we can settle with the food court . Only one hour break .
Other courses have 2 .. w-h-y ? o.O


Day started off with Mr.Bill's Business Management class.
The moment we came in , we were shocked. so young ?
turns out he's only 1 year older than my "tai lo". He's a really nice guy and funny.
Making the class not horrible to stand (3 hours long)


Bill : There are only 2 types of girls in this world
One, rich already .
two , potentially rich !
That's why you need management . Planning.

And later we form groups and the group leader had to introduce to the class

SY : ALOHA ! (remember if i said Hi something is wrong) I'm Su Yi =)

Bill : See class, BRANDING ! very good (says aloha)

SY : My group team is BILL !

Bill : wah ...

SY : on the behalf of Bill Gates. I'm sorry teacher . lol It's not you
(Introduce myself and team mates to class)

Haha, the class laughed badly.
Surprise that the class nominated me as class monitor.
And numerous people nominated when I don't know them.
But Hadri volunteered to be. I'm assistant. I know again 3 years ? haha
but I see Hadri has a lot to do. Collecting money here & there.


In the early morning.
I'm waking up every 6 in the morning . going to school early to avoid jams.
Reached around 7 have breakfast first.
Class at 8 !



Before class ..


Lecturers : How come your timetable so red ? very red
Ms.geetha was so happy spoting holidays . "OMG 10th jan is p.holiday !!!!!!"
And declared sunday as cartoon day !She's something like pn.joyce
M.G : "You have such a beautiful teacher"

Hair bands attack !



P/s : Missing my highschool friends lots =(

SY is listening to : Emilia - Big Big World

I can see the first leafs falling
It's all yellow and nice
It's so very cold outside
Like the way I'm feeling inside

Outside it's no raining
And tears are falling from my eyes
Why did it have to happen
Why did it all have to end

I'm a big big girl
In a big big world
It's not a big big thing if u leave me
But I do do feel
That I do do will
Miss u much

Signing out,
SY,
Take it with a positive mine and "passion"
And you'll be alright ! =)



(how I look first day in college for orientation yesterday)
with the same colour shirt/necklace/hairband HAHAH
Something you can't do during highschool !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

su yi...its class 'monitor' and its 'common' not 'comman'...anyways looks like fun....ur college life....

SY said...

*zen*

Haha must be typing too fast
Will change it ..
thanks 552232 !

SY

Anonymous said...

OMG COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SY said...

*ikhwan*

college-hood

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...