HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Mika - Happy Ending


If you don't know who is Mika, you are either
  • Not a UK music listener
  • Haven been "Grace Kelly" by him
  • Obviously couldn't remember the dude with very "high pitch" voice !
  • Simply don't listen to english music perhaps lol


The video is funny.
Makes me laugh ! lol
Maybe you should click play XD

I think I'm addicted to this song. I keep playing it non-stop since last night.
I think this song is alright. Much better and relaxing to hear
Love today and Grace Kelly , well keep them for your "high days"

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending,
No hope, no love, no glory,
No happy ending
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever,
Then live the rest of our life
But not together.



Little bit of love ~

SY is listening to : Mika - Happy Ending

Signing out,
SY,
This is the way we love like it's forever but live the rest of our life not together .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...