HTML Nuffnang

Friday, January 25, 2008

Sunway's Freshie Night


I actually did went to freshie night for the new students in college
I expected a lil prom + I.U Day taste (there was freshie king & queen too)
And I thought rm15 (I.U day and prom are never cheap in seafield fyi)
And college events should be more exciting and fun ,right ?

Guess what ? WRONG
It seriously sucked BIG TIME
I'll tell u why later

Me & Hazel suppose to hunt down some cute guys
The hazel-nut ffk and went curve instead lol

I was in college since 7 Am
and have classes till 12.30 . Next class was 5.30
Hang out at Hazel's place till 4 then head to library to study till 5.30
Wei Hao said I was head banging more than studying (Paralyzer is a good song lol)
CLass ended at 6.30 and I changed in the toilet
Like 15 mins I'm all done
Let down my hair and wore a short dress. (My cny dress actually)
CHanged into 3 inches heels (hehehe)

I got stuck wearing the heels. One was tight and one was loose
The gang hang out in me & yc's car
Full blast air-cond (damn hot) lol
Pretty good that we have cars huh =D

When I reached there, guess what ..
NO FOOD ! all empty trays
No drinks .. . nothing
I was like "you gotta be kidding me"
I hang out till 9 then I left cause I was too hungry
Didn't stay for the dancefloor (I have class too the next day)
Thank god mum was smart to keep food for me. Ate my dinner at 10

ok, pHotos ...
Some really nice one .. SY loves it -D


My classmates thought she was my highschool bestie
Turns out I bump into this chick in orientation and we "click"
Guess it's just 2 friendly girls =D
The moment she saw me "SU YI TAKE PHOTO WITH YOU"
now these are people I like =D
We make good posers Audrey ! Hahaha


this is my favorite photo for the event



Once again ...


After wearing 3 inches - I'm still shorter haha
You see, Jim here is 6 feet tall and I still look short . damn lol
Took a lot of photos with him.

Yee chien was saying "too near" "too dark" "the other side brighter"
Think there is around 5/6 photos with Jim here
Looking great in Black =)


I'm too lazy to post it one by one (Blogger is hell slow now)
Photo 1 : SY & Wei Hao
Photo 2 : SY & Han Yang
Photo 3 : SY & Mr.Bill (lala-ness lol )
Photo 4 : SY & Jim (Took many photos with him)
Photo 4 : SY & Sean (The others will remain P&Co lol)


Did I mention Ching called me during Freshie Night to ask about accounts
The weird-ness of Ching ! Been a while since I've heard from her


SY is listening to : Seal - Amazing

Everyone says you’re amazing now that you’re clean
Only you know the real ones are cause you’ve seen
There’s only one question I want to ask is it healing
When you….
Everyone says you’re amazing

Signing out,
SY,
I'm a freshman =D
I mean, fresh-girl !!!
Ps : Damn sad , Roger Federer lost in the Semi-finals =(
Pssss : Not blogging till exam over next friday ... Haizz exam exam exam

8 comments:

Joe said...

waliao, nice pictures~! and take photo with so many guys.....but never take with me! haha. jealous, jealous.
make sure you take with me next time ah......XD

SY said...

*joe*

Shit, Joe jealous
My leng chai jealous
SPM result that day, you wait
Sure reserve for you =D

SY

Anonymous said...

Is Yee Chien available? lol jk xD Btw you look pretty :D and freshie is a name of a drink

SY said...

*ikhwan*

NO, not available.
sorry Ikhwan ! lol
Omg you like lala girls ! XD

Really ? didn't know haha

SY

huey said...

*ahem ....... now i can c the fella clearly ! lol ...... my image of him was diff b4 this ! lol ....... that guy at ur last pic , i mcm pernah nampak ....... lol !!!

SY said...

*huey*

Anything chat in msn lol
Now you know
Your cousin ah ?
It seems one of my classmate is kc's cousin. I just found out recently lol

SY

Ikram said...

Malam yang Menyegarkan.
Makanan kena tarpau.
Mengganas. o_o

SY said...

*cramz*

Exactly, Our old school's I.U or prom was way better !

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...