HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, February 02, 2008

it's H-O-L-I-D-A-Y !

Before cny holidays, what did i have ?
PROGRESS TEST 2
my second exam already.
Will have the main MOCK exam after cny and the finals in March

And i heard SPM result is by end of FEB
which is like 4 weeks more ? ok that's like way way fast =O

Anyway, After PT2 is over - I went off to Pyramid with my friends
Split and went to do our separate shopping
I wanted to get some long pants but didn't fit well
Saw a nice black shorts in Nichii but it cost like RM 50
(Mummy will kill me if I bought it) due to a lot of cny clothes already =P



My half-way donut. Ate 2 bites already
Donut with holes @@

I ate donut for lunch .. yes nothing wrong with donuts
Was bugging JJ cause I owe him donut (we owe each other a lot of stuff)
Suddenly he called me, guess what the fellow was in pyramid ..
I nearly chocked during the convo on the phone hahaha
Met up with him . Suddenly feels great seeing some friend from seafield
I miss everybody from seafield . seriously. badly. =P


The donuts I took home.
Somehow this is my first time eating J.co
I'm kinda "no more J.co & Big Apple Donuts" feeling
I think I'm going back Dunkin Donuts XD

Watching this series now !
Really funny =D
20 episodes completed
Currently waiting for 2 more series after holidays =P

Ready for the c/n/y
Now you know why mum says no more new clothes ?

SY is watching : War oF In-Laws 2

Signing out,
SY,
GONG HEI FAT CHOY !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should buy me one box of JCO's :P

SY said...

*ikhwan*

1/2 dozen is like RM 12
I waited sometime for my turn
The donut fever is still on

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...