HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hitman



I finally watching Hitman !
I know , call me outdated but I really wanted to watch it
Holidays are the only time I'm free to catch-up with all the series/movies/songs

Why I didn't watch it in the cinema
  1. It was during SPM
  2. It was above 18
  3. Nobody wanted to watch it cause they said it was dirty/violence
WRONG ! WRONG ! it's a really good movie u know
I love watching movies where the cop always tries to chase the criminal
And the ending the criminal wins ... somehow lol



Nika : Why do you need a luggage like this for ?
A.47 : Because that perfectly holds by blazers, s. 245 & gags for talkative girls like yourself



I did a little goggle search on this 2 actors ..
Scroll down =D



Note 101 : She is going to be the lead Bond girl for the upcoming Bond movie
She's a Ukrainian (could explain why she looks pretty) & she's a model
BTw : She reminds me a little of Catherine ZEta Jones =P



This is Agent 47

lol .. ok scroll to the next photo =P



And this is the actor playing Agent 47.
Holy shit, I don't think I'll recognize him as "Hey You're the dude playing hitman !"
Is it me or guys look better doing the prison break hair ?
there's Justin Timberlake (sexyback) Wentworth Miller (p.break) Chad Michael Murray (O.T.H)



At least I found a decent photo of Timothy Olyphant
Told u , guys look better in black ! *blek*
Now he reminds me of .. Ryan Seacrest @@



I found a nice photo of Nicole .
Btw she's my fashion icon you know !
"At least now I can wear heels" Nicole

Ps : I'll do a proper post another day when I feel better .

SY is listening to : Outta My Head - Ashlee Simpson

You're talking way too much
I can't even hear me now
All your noise is messing with my head
You're in my head

Get outta my head


Signing out,
SY,
The medicine is making me sleepy ...
A day to recover from cny eve !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the movie was after spm le. and yeah nicole is teh secks <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...