HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, February 24, 2008

~ Out with the girls ~

Tell Me How im supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live can't breathe with no air
thats how i feel whenever you ain't there
Its No Air No Air
Got me out here and the water so deep
Tell me how you gon be without me
if you ain't here i just can't breathe
Its No Air No Air

No air air (ohhhh)
No air air (noooo)
No air air (ohhhh)
No air air

[Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown - No Air]

Sorry Rihanna - but ella ella eh eh eh was last year's hit .
No air air !!!
The weird thing about it is the air means water in bm

the first thing chelle would be doing now is scream my name in full ..
Honestly this photo would be like in the HALL OF FAME
The moment I saw it , I love it so much
NERD CHELLE IS HOT !! I like .. lol
happy birthday chelle !!

You're finally 18 !
just wait another 3 more years, then you can vote =D
and please get your driving lisence a.s.a.p
later budak 17 from seafield hon u - I also cannot help u lol
I wish you joy & happiness every single day
yummy food to enjoy ,
hot hot leng chai to kau ,
don't become penang lala - we're civilized enough to avoid that ! ,
and friends forever =)
(If got anybody bully u, u tell me, i help u call the police lol)



At first I thought I couldn't go out with her cause it's just one week before my exam
But it's a trend to go Pyramid after exams
Since I was over with MOCK, I drove myself to pyramid

And guess what I gave her ..
I'll give u a million bucks , and you won't even guess it



LANTERN !!
(only chelle knows why I give her a lantern)
Our little own secret XD

Ate KimGary with Li huey since Kel & Chelle was watching movie still.
And this is the 3rd time I ate kim gary in 2 weeks .
Somehow it just happen. lol

After I send Li huey off (she went back to college) ,
I joined Kel, chelle & ade a while before heading off to shop for some stuff
It's pretty hard buying present for boys .

Later chelle bought us haazen daaz
note that h.daaz is actually my fav ice -cream , expensive hell yea !
And li huey came back here since her class end early (woot !!)
She brought back a donut for me.
So as you can see the moment I reach pyramid , i just eat and eat and eat hahah

Some photos we took that I combine it all together =D
Pretty nice I must say ....

Realise our shirt all stands out
All bright colours ?



I think I nearly chocked myself
With their ummm manual camera purpose skills . (another way of saying camwhore)
And I just realise Kel & Chelle rhymes together =D
Join it together and u get Kelchelle lol

And they were actually thinking what pose to do
Kissing pose ? i was like ... @@


And I just love love this photo so much
I just realized I know this 2 girls since primary school !


Alright, g2g back to my studies
My major exam is just this saturday and I'm blogging XD
See ya ppl next week !!!!

SY is listening to : Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown - No Air

Signing out,
SY,
It's a very hot hot day ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...