HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We call it the 25th of March


Guess who turn 18 today ?
It's M to the E to the L to the I .. it's MELISSA lol

It's weird that now you're in Taylors and I'm in Sunway

Where's the chick that
can't stand my love for dennis oh ? (sure give me the "aiyoh" face everytime)
Call me BU YI in the early mornings XD
And my mee laksa girl !!! lol

Hey Mel, Have A Wonderful Birthday !





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA !!!!

Click here to view my long friendship tale with my old time buddy
(Li huey gonna get jealous again lol)
................................................................................................................................................................


P/s : Today Maroon 5 would be performing live in Singapore
If I knew I didn't have college today, I would fly myself to Singapore
MAROON 5 !!


I'm gonna miss hearing adam's sexy voice live


SY is listening to : Colby O'Donis ft Akon - What You Got

Signing out,
SY,
Cause you're sweeter than apple pie .........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maroon 5 <3333333333

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...