HTML Nuffnang

Friday, April 18, 2008

B Y E


This is for my peoples who just lost somebody
Your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady
Put your hand way up high
We will never say bye (no, no, no)

I never knew I could hurt like this

And everyday life goes on like
“I wish I could talk to you for awhile”
“Miss you but I try not to cry”
And we were here next to you
It feels like you're gone too soon
Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye

"Mariah Carey - Bye Bye"

Photobucket


Ever felt like you lost hope ? faith in someone ?
It's like craving madly for a donut and realize its sold out !
What a metaphor for that !

Suddenly felt such a distance
Sometimes you're nice
Sometimes you're naughty
Sometimes you're great
Sometimes .. you're just not there !
And now I don't even wanna bother already

It never was & never will be !

SY is listening to : Mariah Carey - Bye Bye

Signing out,
SY,
Like it use to be .....

P/s : This post sounds so e.m.o. [oO]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...