HTML Nuffnang

Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Sean !



Last Tuesday (11/4/2008) was Sean's Birthday
It's about time we party & celebrate something
C.A.T so far was full of exams & homework

Initially we had a plan of going GENTING
but since all of us were pretty tight in cash & nobody besides mich wants to drive there
Ended up to our nearby friendly old sunway pryamid
which is like literally next door to our college
And thank got Tuesday are off-days for us =)

........................................................................................................................................

I picked up the Birthday Boy and headed off to pyramid
Met up with Wyn Yau, Hadri & Michael in KFC
They were doing T5 half-way & ideas for the game "Japanese whisper"

And the boys did a little prank on me ....

Hadri : Hey I called Mr.Bill just now , I know about our T5 results (for Progress test 2)
SY : omg omg How much I got ?
Michael : HAHHAHA i beat u by 3 marks !!!!
SY : How much u got ?
Michael : 63

in my head which means I have like ..... 60 ? just pass ? wtf

Wyn Yau : SY, your elaboration wrong is it ?
SY : buuuuut I study ! I really did . I thought can get like 70 like that.
Mich : At least get 60. Not bad
Hadri : cheer up

The more they say , the more emo my face turn into lol
Then I have this look ..



Where got mood to celebrate & party

The moment I did that fast, All the boys were bursting into laughter
Then I knew something was wrong ....
And later it was revealed I got 94% to my surprise

Still remember I showing off my T3 paper to Mr.Bill
and I promise him will score the same for his t5
but i was thinking back "how the hell gonna get 92 and above for T5"
Hehehe
Bah, stop the crap. Have PT3 anywayz this friday !

P/s : BIll prank the same thing to me the next day . "YOU GOT 60 ONLY"
what's with the 60 marks running after me ? ?? ?

BACK TO THE CELEBRATION !!
........................................................................................................................................

While waiting for others to arrive, we went arcade a little while
We took so many funny photos ...
Have videos but too lazy to upload them

That's how the play games lol
And hadri is my class rep btw XD

........................................................................................................................................

We had our lunch in TGI Friday
To save a little on our money, since we bought Tiramisu cake from Secret Recipe
Which cost a bomb ... what's with these cakes man o-O ?
Me & Wyn Yau shared a set while Yee Chien & Wei Hao shared
Then haha Francis didn't wanna share with Michael
so the other boys all had their own set


The birthday boy's set
Pretty cool huh ?


Check out my dessert
Friday's Sundae
And somehow the ice-cream formed a heart
Thank god Yee Chien noticed it

After the meals, Michael started the game
Japanese whisper

Thank god I didn't get picked
woot lucky me XD
Somehow Francis got the most out of it
And this was what happen to his hand ..


Courtesy of Wyn Yau
Later Hadri wrote "Wo Ai NI Miss Yiong" in his other hand
And same goes to Chien's hand. .

ganas right ?

Some photos in TGI for Sean's celebration !





PHOTO OF THE DAY !!!!!


A group photo before we left
You know francis was the only one wearing white
(yee chien was wearing red too only her jacket is white)
Cause we planned it in the evening and we forgotten to inform francis to be in red
Francis = white boy !!

........................................................................................................................................


Watched L the movie
Pretty funny I must say

The funny thing was we were all late for the movie
when i come in , all i hear were people whispering my name
SU YI ! SU yi ! su yI!
in the dark cinema somemore

Later i realise like 20 + seafieldians inside the cinema too ! haha
Hee Zhern, Wai Kit, Julian , Jia Jun, Xin Hui , Rachel .. and all of them were there

And we were calling Hadri "so - hai dude " carrying the whole cake into the cinema XD
........................................................................................................................................


aND REMember the black top I got for the day too ? =)


SY is listening to : Chris Brown - With You

Signing out,
SY,
s.t.u.d.y
just goooo s.t.u.d.y.
*faints*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...