HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, May 24, 2008

*yawns* exams soon ?

Finals are just less than 10 days away ..
T3 - Financial Transaction
T4 - Costing
T5 - Management

Can't wait the day I finish the papers for good ...
I need a holiday desperately

Ms.Geetha : "Su Yi, you're like a robot in the making"

R-O-B-O-T
everybody do the robot dance. .

well she said that cause me & wyn yau comes to college like 7 in the morning
and study in the lib till lunch break. Then attend class till like late evening.
And when we're home . Literally dead !
Sleep early and the same routine has been going for a long long time ..

And yes, I finish watching Catch Me Now
and all the up-to-dates Silver Chamber Of Sorrow & Forensic Heroes II
Although I said I'll watch them after finals XD


Ok, Came downstairs to made hot tea !
Found a large extra big cup to fit a nice warm tea (able to fit 1/2 pot of tea)
Gonna go through the late nights .....
MUST FINISH T4 BY TODAY ..
(cause I need to start my t5 & t3 momentum on .. getting rusty)

Take care people .
Robot SY saying adios lolx

SY is listening to : David Archuleta - Imagine

Signing out,
SY,
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one .....
And the world would live AS ONeeeee ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...