HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Everyday is kung fu fighting ...

Aloha people !
Can't wait for tomorrow's outing with college buddies !

Yesterday headed to 1U with Kelly & li Huey
Went to develop photos but ended up getting messed up
The photoshop did a horrible job . And I refunded some of the photos

Went Forever 21 again , the yellow top is now RM67
No where of getting it soon.
But I saw a nice bag from Nose (RM 100) and a pair of golden sandals from Vincci (RM40)
But didn't have time to get the shoe. Bag is too pricy
We'll see tomorrow if I'm free to get the shoe. I need to handle 18 other people lolx


Finally watched Kung Fu Panda
Was delaying it to watch with Li huey
and later li huey delayed it to watch with Kelly
Didn't have high expectations towards this show but it was great
How come the panda's father is a chicken ? lolx
Funny too with all the characters .
SY gives this show a thumbs up =)

I'm amazed by the number of movies I watched during the holidays


I caught you two holding hands !!!!!!! hahaha

And I said this world, this world
Could leave us anyday
But my love for you, it will never go away.
And I don't wanna go to sleep
Cuz' you are like a dream
For every night I see you there,
And I swear you are the answer
You're an angel, you're an angel, you're an angel.
[Leona Lewis - Angel]
Thanks wei hao for this wonderful song . Great track !


SY is listening to : Leona Lewis - Angel
SY is watching this series : Why Why Love (others series are currently stuck - HELP)
SY is busy : co-ordinating friday's event !

Signing out,
SY,
Holiday is coming to an end ......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...