HTML Nuffnang

Friday, June 27, 2008

SY & Ram's Birthday With College Buddies at 1U 27-6-2008


the flaming cake !!

On Friday , I celebrated my birthday with my college buddies
And since it was holiday , I called upon all my classmates to hang out
Treat it like a class party , etc
But many couldn't make it as many are still outstation & not back in KL
Next, it was Ram's Birthday too . So it's a double-combo b'day
Well they kinda prank the birthday boy . I got off the hook XD
NO CAKE THROWN ON ME ! lolx CAKE-FREE

And next was the location ..
pyramid again ? tgi ? haiyo ...
I suggested Japanese food , equally pricey as western but something different right ?
And Michael suggested Shogun .So shogun was the place to eat =)
I must say , food thumbs up !

And next was sending over like almost 100 + messages asking for confirmation
Thank god maxis gave me some free messages
Let's just say it's not easy to handle one whole class.
Especially an outing in the mall. Not easy to co-ordinate as house parties
I even have a timetable with all the budgets quotation included .
Pretty cool XD



............................................................................................................................................

The dress code was Red , white or black
Reasons : Just for fun . Looks great in photographs perhaps XD

At least I'm not the only one in red !
And how cute 2 boys & 2 girls both in red =)
And no yee chien , I am not wearing a cheongsam lolx
Hmmm I think i accidentally pressed the blur action . Explains the blur photo
But try checking out my gold shoe =) Brand new from Vincci

Michael "Wei Hao, How come every outing u keep wearing this red shirt ?"

the black people !
Hadi is missing in the photo (went to the washroom) !


And the only pair who wore white.
Love chai hooi's new hairdo =) *thumbs up*
Michael so-ever cute as usual .

And finally we celebrated with the 18 burning candles
Ram was late due to a lunch appointment.
And the worse part was he got punished by Michael for not wearing dress code lolx

............................................................................................................................................

And I learned how to play foosball & bowling
In foosball ,
people play god-damn fast but I played like god-damn slow yet I scored ! TWICE ! haha

In Bowling , I suck badly . ahaha First time trying ok ?
I still remember my score 0 - 0 - 0 - 7 - 14 - 21 - 24 - 24
At least it wasn't 0 all the way right ? hahaha
And when the bowling ball actually hit the polls .. I was like jumping around
and the friends was clapping and saying "AT LEAST YOU HIT SOMETHING" HAHA
I need Xavian & Xavier to teach me some professional skills XD
And I tell u , Ram & Michael both play like pros !!!!!!
Wei hao was like little blur but he strikes so many times .

At least today I learn to play foosball & bowling . Not bad eh ? XD



............................................................................................................................................

Michael holding all the tickets !!

After bowling, we went for movie 'Wanted'
Can everybody say "What the hell is with this movie ?"
Watch it, and you'll understand



(Cinema showing this movie is for 18 and above)
Michael screams "CHAI HOOI IS UNDERAGE !!"

............................................................................................................................................

And I bought myself a pair of gold sandals .

Wei Hao : Ok, go pay it up !
SY : No, I need to test first .
Wei Hao : Test what ?
SY : If I can still walk around fast chasing others or something
Wei Hao : Swt ..
SY : (walks around) Ok, can !

............................................................................................................................................

And check out the lovely presents by my buddies ...
First of all , the most funny one ..


In college,
Jenny : Happy BIrthday Su Yi !
SY : OMG, why are u giving me a rice cooker ?
Jenny : This isn't a rice cooker. It's a sensor dustbin.
Place your hand on top the dustbin, It's open then close by itself.
SY : Wah, dustbin so high-tech meh ?
Jenny : Yea !!! You're remember this birthday , I give you a sensor electric dustbin !
Malaysia cannot find one. My dad imported it.
SY : Then the dustbin run by electricity ? *jakun*
Jenny : Yup !
SY: Then later electric bill ? I heard your whole house has sensor electric products.
How much is your monthly electric bill ?
Jenny : Hehe, around RM 900 +
SY : (eyes are now widely open) @@ WHAT ?

[Photo not available]
Thanks Jenny for the extra high-tech dustbin .
Truly an interesting birthday present.



At first I didn't know how to open the container (the cup was inside)
And Han Yang thought it was some pregnancy milk powder lolx
Thanks Lisa & Hadi



When Yee Chien gave this to me,
I was reading "To Our Dearest Bihun"
And I was pretty blur .. why bihun ??

And Yee Chien was like "To Our Dearest SiHum" (observe properly)

Then I realized it was SiHun not Bihun XD



The size of this dog is as big as my pillow.
but it's so nice to cuddle upon & cute =)
Thanks to my Monday, Tuesday & Thursday (You guys know who u are haha)



The thing that amazed me was this card was made by a boy ,
And first I thought yee chien did it together with the bottle
But then everybody was denying it till I realize it was someone else.
And yea , No doubt I'm touched by it. The creativity and effort wyn yau has put into.
But the page back of the card,
wyn yau!!! you're gonna get it from me when college reopens haha !!
And you know I thought it was michael's idea at first. lolx



............................................................................................................................................

To all my buddies ,




for the celebration ..
the photos ..
the joy ..
the laughter ..
the lame jokes lolx ...
YOU being there ! +)


SY is listening to : Pussy Cat Dolls - When I Grow Up
SY is watching this series : Why Why Love (others series are currently stuck - HELP)
SY is busy : Trying to finish up everything before holiday wraps up for good =(

Signing out,
SY,
It feels like I turn 18 many times already when I'm not even 18 yet
Two birthday cakes woot two wonderful gangs !
If turning 18 means having so much fun like this, I don't mind turning 18 every year =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...