HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Why Why Love


First of all , thank you everybody for your presents & wishes
It has been a very sweet 18th birthday
  • Bro actually send a present from singapore =)
  • On Sunday, everytime I view my phone - there are like 5 messages from friends wishing me
  • At midnight, you'll be surprise a lot of people messaging u. And of course the first person is Jia Jun. God , he is accurate. lolx
  • 2nd bro made a lovely chocolate cake and I ate the first bite at 12+ am
  • WynYau actually made a card for me. Interesting .. lolx
  • I have 4 new necklaces in total. You guys just love giving me that don't u ? lolx
  • I ate 3 chocolate cakes.
  • Had 2 awesome birthday celebration
  • Ate rendang *burps*
.........................................................................................................................


English title: Why Why Love (Huan Huan Ai)
Episodes: 15
Opening theme song: Wo Yao De Shi Jie (我要的世界)
The World That I Want by Kingone
Ending theme song:
Que Yang (缺氧) Oxygen Deprived by Rainie Yang

Once again , the three main stars reunited. No doubt I love their combination in Devil Beside You.Remember I uploaded 101 photos of Mike He from the show. Lol Well in this show, somehow I can't turn my eyes off from Huo Yan (Which is Kingone Wang). I tell you he got the gentleman hotness in this series.

Sorry Mike ! lolx
The soundtrack by Kingone Wang - The World I Want is great
And I'm surprised he can sing ! *claps*

I remember this scene he threw a stack of cash on Rainie Yang
And the scenes was just *thumbs up*
I kept repeating that scene lolx


Ratings : 3.5/5
I know it's an old series 2006 ? But I just found the website & subtitles
Watch it if you love chick flick and some cute Taiwanese boys. lol

.........................................................................................................................

I have also finish watching this series :
  1. Forensic Heroes II
  2. Jotei
These series are pretty good to watch. Ratings : 4/5

.........................................................................................................................

SY is listening to :
Enrique Iglesias - Can you hear me
SY is watching this series : Absolute Boyfriend (Waiting for final ep11)
SY is busy : Preparing for sem 2 .

Signing out,
SY,
College round 2 officially starts tomorrow ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...