HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bum Ba Di Dum DuM

Never know Audit paper was that HARDDDDDDD!
I expected it to be something near t5 ,
but me & my friends are like stoned from the moment class started till it ended.
Right now among all the subjects, to my surprise tax is the most fun to study
(just comparing among all the papers ... )
I guess this semester time to put ever MORE effort ....
Still remember Ms.Geetha calling me a machine the other time. haha


No doubt I'm very upset Federer did not win.
At least he was fighting all the way through. They played till the stadium had to turn on the lights. No doubt it was called one of the best finals ever !!! Well I'm still supporting Federer eventhough he did not win his 6th consecutive Wimbledon title. But you're a fan when he is at his best and of course a fan when your idol is at the worse. Now that is what I call a fan =)
Congrats Nadal ! No doubt that game belongs to him .He played so well =)


I finish watching "Absolute Boyfriend". The first Japanese series I've ever watched.
And I must say this series is a must watch !
It's very funny and touching at the scenes. The soundtrack is good too =)


Now this is what I call collecting bags =O

SY is listening to : Mariah Carey - I'll be loving you long time
SY is watching this series : Nothing. Life is quite grey without anything to catch up !
SY is busy : Studying . lOl Audit is like eating something you' have no idea what it is lolx

Signing out,
SY,
Life will be alright. Just take it step by step
Back to basics =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...