HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, July 12, 2008

She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator


Got you stuck on my elevator ....



Get it up .....



On my ehh o ehh oh. . ....



[Flo Rida feat. Timbaland - Elevator]

This song is the hit ! Can't stop hearing it .
I search through - it wasn't inside timberland's album
So kinda figured it was featuring him . haha
Guess flo rida wants to get low in the ela ele vator !!!

No doubt Timberland is rated #1 producer.
All his songs are just futuristic and different.
Just look how successful is Nelly Furtado & J.T (all multi-platinum records btw)
Check out the video ..
Flo Rida losses a shirt everytime he goes in another floor with another girl lolx
And timberland is always someplace else (just like the SexyBack video)



Just finish studying audit. So far I've digested week 1's audit.
But seriously it is so so hard. This is a subject everybody shouldn't take lightly .
Start early people !!!
After sitting for hours dealing with it, Finally understand what I'm studying
Let's just hope I can digest week 2 .
Now I can relax a little =) *breath in* *breath out*
Well , last resort - ask brother then lolx


SY is listening to : Flo Rida feat. Timbaland - Elevator

Signing out,
SY,
She's stuck on my ehh o ehh oh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...