HTML Nuffnang

Friday, July 04, 2008

The Smell of New Bed

Mum&Dad : Since SM doesn't want it, you have it then.
SY : woohoo I got a new bed !

And I thought I would need to deal with my old bed which was as tall (reaching my waist) with my new mattress . And today I got the header together to match the new mattress. Nothing like the complete set baby =) And boy was it tiring to "dismental" the old bed and putting in the new one in. Not to mention fitting in new mattress to me and all my brother's beds Lol

That's how thick my new mattress is !!
SUPER-SINGLE BED . which is 1/2 feet bigger than the usual single bed

Pretty dots.
The moment I found this mattress I was like "Omg SO Yellow"
It's so bright but yet I feel so happy just looking at it
After looking elsewhere & comparing prices - I finally pick up this =)
Come on, how many people can take so yellow
Speaking of yellow , I wonder when will I wear my shocking yellow dress lol

For my second set, I pick this over my usual pink-picked bedsheets
The real colour is actually bright orange but I took this with my phone in the dark
(You can imagine how bright is the bedsheets)

My room is a happy room . SY's ROOM
Be jealous I have the complete set of Powerpuff girl edition which I got from France lol
I just hope the stufftoys above my bed won't fall on my head when I sleep
That would be painful to my head lol
Hope I'm not that rough when the lights are out lolx
Now all I need to modify is my booster to yellow.



Desperate to watch the movie !!!!!!
Hope Yau manage to get the dvd for him
(although I know he is going to watch it first before passing it to me Lol)

P/s : Kuah Li Huey, what are u doing to mcdreamy ? @@

.......................................................................................................................

Today all of us gave Chai Hooi a surprise birthday celebration
And we told her It was Michael's Birthday
I was like there for 1/2 hour then left and back again for another 1/2 hour lolx
And the present we gave her was a shirt with this quote on it
"i'll try being nicer if you try being smarter"
Suits the girl who always score 95 and above in exams right ? lol
And Jenny surely be tortured to perfection when her birthday arrives


SY is listening to : New Kids On The Block - Summertime
SY is watching this series : Wimbledon Semi-Finals Men Single
SY is busy : Enjoying the weekends =D

Signing out,
SY,
But you fell for the boy from the city

2 comments:

Kelly said...

su yi the color of ur room is exactly the color of mine! HAHA nice room btw :)

Anonymous said...

omg!!! when u took that pic! i din realize that TANG SU YI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...