HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Busy SY Machine


When my teacher once illustrated me as a machine , I felt weird
Now it kinda hits me - When I wanna do something - it's either
  • I do it whole-heartily and finish it no matter what it takes ..
  • or I leave it aside till I have time to actually handle it 100%
...................................................................................................................................

And guess what ? lol
Tomorrow is Thursday which means my class only starts at 3 in the evening
But I'll be coming to college around 7 + in the morning
That's like 8 hours before class starts . wth
Guess I'll be hitting the library whole day till class.
In CAT, there are 101 things to study.
It's just your dedication to study it or not .
Bah , I still have a few t6 questions to do . Hope it balanced up everything by tmw
pssssssssss : Not the only one. At least I have yau & yang there right ? haha Y&Y

...................................................................................................................................

Should I watch Mummy 3 this friday before moral studies ?
Or maybe I should wait for yau to download it ? XD
Considerations still in progress ....
Alright. Better have enough rest.
Take care people
Good Night =)

P/s : Looking forward to see u everyday. Sometimes its' lucky

SY is listening to : Blue - Best In Me
SY is watching this series : Wasabi Mon Amour (I barely have time to sleep, what more series)
SY is busy : With her everyday life routines =I

Signing out,
SY,
going to bed now. good night . even machines need a break =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...