HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Made Of Honour - 'Cos you bring out the best in me,

The funny thing about me...

When I'm doing my accounts hard in my room, giving 100% concentration
Results : Statement of financial position = unbalanced

So I got pretty fed up, Came downstairs
On my computer
  • Chat with my friends
  • Continue doing my questions (giving around 40% concentration)
  • Watched a movie
  • Ate a muffin & drank cups of hot tea =P
Results : I did the SOFP perfectly balanced
& managed to solve my other ques !
can anyone tell me wth ?



Yau downloaded Made Of Honour for me !
Been bugging him to download it & tried to be a little "too nice" to him for the past few days lol
OMG ! the movie is so SWeeeeet ! Simple & Sweet movie =)
I give *thumbs up* to Made Of Honour
Patrick Dempsey was hawt & Michelle Monoghan was great in the movie
Never seen any of her movies but she is great *claps* . Reminds me a lil like Liv Tyler
p/s : Thanks yau for the movie =)


Cos you bring out the best in me,
like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side,
and that's why I love you

[Blue - Best In Me]
Really like this song. Good old songs make u feel so in love right ? =D
Click here to hear the song. This one is dedicated to u readers .
Have a great night =)

P/s : Got a new black dress today. Loooooove it ! One day I'll show u guys =)
I told u I'm ever ready for a formal event right ? lolx


SY is listening to : Blue - Best In Me
SY is watching this series : Wasabi Mon Amour
SY is busy : Finishing up h/w . WORK WORK WORK !

Signing out,
SY,
Every day that I'm here with you
I know that it feels right ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...