HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cupboard make-over !

(I miss taking photographs)

Internet is really really really slooooooooow !
So I'll just make it quick ! What a fine day to update blog when internet is at it's worse lolx
I'll just type while waiting for the photos to be uploaded .

So far studying is good. As usual , so much to study ,so little time.
Ok maybe I'm lazy =P But at least I'm doing my best
Right now audit & tax is consider the most interesting subject I look forward to study
despite the fact it's complicated but I think I'm surviving.
I can fall asleep doing t6 & t7 theories. Seriously .... *yawns*
I hold on to one theory that I always tell myself, it's a bit rough but it's effective
"There's no point bullshitting complaining about how hard-complicated-too much to study, just shutup and STUDY the bloody thing " settle ! case close !
I think that's a simple theory to get in ! =)
So don't ever complain that to me ya, cause you'll know what I'll say !

Photos are not uploaded yet ... hMMMmm
Can you please hurry up ? I want to watch a movie u know ..
Btw, I usually spend the whole Sunday in my auntie's place
but this weekend ..

Aunt : Why aren't you coming ? Are you busy ?
SY : Well I'm free only SM is going. I'll be staying at home
Bro : *laughs* Cause she is grounded to study !!!! ahahahah
SY : Well literally .. Not really .. Kinda .. Long story XD
But I think I'll wake up early tomorrow to study since I've not touch a single tax !
The other day han yang was asking me question , I just went ????? XD

......................................................................................................................................

This is how my cupboard looks like.
Mum hated the bottom area.

Well when I'm busy , I'll dump everything at the bottom
and sometimes it creates quite a junk place
Only when I'm free I would fold them and organize them . That is if i'm free lol

And trust me I've the weirdest stuff in my closet.
From a trench coat to kimono top to cheongsam to silk scarfs to super-yellow dress
No photos, maybe one day I'll show u .



Over the weekends , Mum bought this shelfs to put in things in the wardrobe cupboard
At first I picked the most shelfs which was 10
Unfortunely, there wasn't much I could fit it. My bags some were a little too tall for it
And Mum use her magic scissors cutting some shelfs into 1.
I couldn't buy the 6 shelf one as it would take up 1/2 of my cupboard
Well, Cause I kinda have a lot of clothes XD

Now I've added shelfs - the bags all look nice
Note 1 : I only have 3 handbags - the pink/brown & blue (depending on situation)
Note 2 : The other bags are either my foldable camera bags
or some sentimental cute handbags I've got when I was a little girl
Note 3 : Now my bottam area has only my long pants, my nice t-shirt & simple tops which I wear when I'm out & my shorts. The others are now in another shelf which I use to put my bags.
Note 4 : Any other comments ppl ? Yes, I'm considering getting another cupboard =)
Mum says my clothes can't breathe =(
Note 5 : I arrange my clothes according to colour tones.
(green to blue to white to orange to purple to pink to red to brown to black)

And it takes forever to put them in place ...
Note 6 : This are the clothes at the bottam previously .. Haha lots of stuff ! lolx

......................................................................................................................................

Please take me dancing tonight
I've been all on my own

You promised one day we could its,

what you said on the phone

I'm just a prisoner of love

always hid form the light

Take me dancing,

please take me dancing tonight

[Sting - Stolen Car]

Heard it playing on MTV. Just had to have it on my playlist XD
Other tracks I'm addicted to are
  1. Chris Brown - Forever
  2. Leona Lewis - Best You Never Had
  3. Mariah carey ft t.pain - migrate
  4. Mariah carey - I'll be loving you

SY is listening to : Sting - Stolen Car
SY is watching this series : Wasabi Mon Amour (Unfortunately I'm stuck at episode 8)
SY is busy : Trying to absorb ! zam zam zoom zap !!!!

Signing out,
SY,
My blog has 11,000 + visitors .. now that's a figure ! Impressive ... People actually read lolx
Until I have time or actually something to update , see you soon people =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...